LeQuit James was ready to quit NBA after getting shut down by JJ Barea

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Magic was ALREADY a Champion how is it this the same?

Y'all make the weirdest new rules. How is a bad performance the year after a title somehow better than a bad performance the year before a title? Bron came back the next year and won a title with an all-time GOAT elimination performance in the process.... And that's somehow a bad thing?

So was that 81 series not a fluke?
How was it a fluke? They had a deciding game to play and Magic went 2-14 with 9 turnovers, missed 2 huge free throws with 30 seconds left, gave up the winning basket, and then air-balled the game winner to lose the series to a 40-42 team that has a 5'9" guy as their #2. It wasn't a "fluke" that he did that shyt, he just played awful. You're acting like he didn't know he'd be eliminated if he lost.

Would you rather we brought up getting swept in '83? Or collapsing in the clutch of all four losses in the "Tragic Johnson" Finals of '84?

Last edited:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This lie got daps :mjlol:

D9-A56-B30-5146-4164-BFEB-77-A183-EACBD7.jpg

It’s a fact this is what your goat did in the finals
I refuse to believe LeBron choked, he threw that finals.

Wade would have won the fmvp and he knew that and it would be a blemish of his legacy. I’m guessing in his mind, weighs less than winning a ring and not being fmvp.

I don’t think he was cramping against the Spurs either but that’s a different discussion.
Y'all make the weirdest new rules. How is a bad performance the year after a title somehow better than a bad performance the year before a title? Bron came back the next year and won a title with an all-time GOAT elimination performance in the process.... And that's somehow a bad thing?

How was it a fluke? They had a deciding game to play and Magic went 2-14 with 9 turnovers, missed 2 huge free throws with 30 seconds left, gave up the winning basket, and then air-balled the game winner to lose the series to a 40-42 team that has a 5'9" guy as their #2. It wasn't a "fluke" that he did that shyt, he just played awful. You're acting like he didn't know he'd be eliminated if he lost.

Would you rather we brought up getting swept in '83? Or collapsing in the clutch of all four losses in the "Tragic Johnson" Finals of '84?

it’s a fluke because magic threw the game.

Just like Bron threw games maybe for different reasons but a tank job nonetheless:yeshrug:

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You’re such a fukkin clown dog :mjlol:

You over takin a tally on nikkas talkin bout “You’re on of the best Bron fans in here” :scust:

You trash yo :pacspit:

yeah exactly you have no real response except some bullshyt. You're in here calling people "man magnet homos" and I'm supposed to view you as anything but one of the many middle aged men who look up to a guy 10+ years younger than them.

You claiming I'm "taking a tally" but you up in this thread crying about me when I didnt even address you.....you clearly have been "taking a tally" of Kobe fans you don't like......you geriatric fakkit :mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
yeah exactly you have no real response except some bullshyt. You're in here calling people "man magnet homos" as I'm supposed to view you as anything but one of the many middle aged men who look up to a guy 10+ years younger than them.

You claiming I'm "taking a tally" but you up in this thread crying about me when I didnt even address you.....you clearly have been "taking a tally" of Kobe fans you don't like......you geriatric fakkit :mjlol:
You garbage yo.. You are a demented fat fakkit

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You garbage yo.. You are a demented fat fakkit

"you trash yo!"

"you garbage yo!"

You were over 30 years old when Bron got drafted.....you know its really sad as a grown man to look up to guys younger than you right? And you be out here hating on Kyrie religiously too....but uh....thats different :laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
you negged me first you fukking idiot talking about "stop ruining Kobe's legacy" when all you do is come into threads and bring his name up for no reason. All you've done on this forum is disparage Kobe even after he died you claimed the 09 Cavs would've beat the 09 Lakers. You claimed to have me on ignore and lied about it. You're the same guy who typed up a false story about beating me and Sccit at basketball but you wanna call other people HS sophomores. Don't tell me I'm ruining kobe's legacy just because I'm not a fukking fakkit like you. Someone brings up Bron in 2011 and you mention Kobe for no fukking reason. YOU ARE OLDER THAN LEBRON, BE A fukkING MAN

"Mama he started it!" :laff:

I didn't even start it either, I was just talking basketball like a mentally stable person and ignoring your shytposting when you came at me with:
get kobe's name out your mouth fakkit
I'm not so obsessed with other men that I throw a fit when I see them posting on an internet forum. I don't have my BP go thru the roof because someone else has a different opinion on a hypothetical 2009 matchup. I'm not so insecure that I have to accuse other posters of lying cause I can't admit they just had me on ignore for a while.

Get a new hobby valley girl. This one doesn't look like it's helping your mental health. Put me on ignore at least if my posting upsets you so deeply.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
this guy @Rhakim lied about having me, @Sccit and @Swagnificent on ignore.....then he claimed he took us all off ignore because he was doing spring cleaning.....then when Swag proved him wrong with the Luca vs Bron shyt he claimed he had Swag on ignore again and never saw it :laff:
The pedophile is who you look up to on basketball posting? :scust:

Swag has never proven anyone wrong on jack shyt, ever, and when I challenged y'all four times to post Swag's mythical "Luka" argument none of y'all would do it cause you know he just made it up. :laff:

I literally told you when I put you on ignore, then I took everyone off ignore at the same time. And I told Swag exactly when I put him back on ignore cause responding to him is a waste of time.

Ban bet you that I've had Swag on ignore for months? Ban bet me on it, right now.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
this guy @Rhakim lied about having me, @Sccit and @Swagnificent on ignore.....then he claimed he took us all off ignore because he was doing spring cleaning.....then when Swag proved him wrong with the Luca vs Bron shyt he claimed he had Swag on ignore again and never saw it :laff:
Hold up....you really saying that block had no impact on the game and was innocuous?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
While the Dallas shyt was embarrassing completely

The last Miami one was even worse....when the spurs beat them so bad nobody watched and the team blew up. Lowest ratings for a finals all from backdoor cuts :russ: people make fun of eras and shyt but spurs beat them mercilessly with 1950s basketball. I've never seen bigger names in a title match up have less viewers in the history of sports

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
"Mama he started it!" :laff:

I didn't even start it either, I was just talking basketball like a mentally stable person and ignoring your shytposting when you came at me with:

I'm not so obsessed with other men that I throw a fit when I see them posting on an internet forum. I don't have my BP go thru the roof because someone else has a different opinion on a hypothetical 2009 matchup. I'm not so insecure that I have to accuse other posters of lying cause I can't admit they just had me on ignore for a while.

Get a new hobby valley girl. This one doesn't look like it's helping your mental health. Put me on ignore at least if my posting upsets you so deeply.
The pedophile is who you look up to on basketball posting? :scust:

Swag has never proven anyone wrong on jack shyt, ever, and when I challenged y'all four times to post Swag's mythical "Luka" argument none of y'all would do it cause you know he just made it up. :laff:

I literally told you when I put you on ignore, then I took everyone off ignore at the same time. And I told Swag exactly when I put him back on ignore cause responding to him is a waste of time.

Ban bet you that I've had Swag on ignore for months? Ban bet me on it, right now.

What a projecting ass weirdo you are.:hhh: You hate Kobe all day and spit on his grave and then you tell others they're ruining his memory. You lie about putting people on ignore and now you're telling me to put you on ignore :mjlol: Who do you think you're fooling DANKSTER, we ALL can see through your shyt, but go ahead keep on keeping on you old ass nikka.

You were over 30 years old when Bron got drafted and you idolize him.....you daddy didn't beat your ass when you was a kid nikka? :gucci:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Hold up....you really saying that block had no impact on the game and was innocuous?

NO the block was an amazing play....all I'm saying is that the block did not DIRECTLY lead to the shot and did not "win the game". It's totally possible Kyrie could've hit that GW 3 even if Iggy gets the lay up.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Yall thinking lebron threw the game against Dallas sound like Qanon and flat earth people. So this nikka failed the first half of his career. Cried in the tunnel and ripped his jersey off. Said I'm going to South Beach and turning my back on where I was born on a nationally televised interview specifically made for him. Said he was gonna win not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 but 7 rings with Miami. Almost lost to okc when they were 22 years old. Then he's like...."Yeah fam dwade is cooking I better throw my career since dirk is fukking destroying us anyways"

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What a projecting ass weirdo you are.:hhh: You hate Kobe all day and spit on his grave and then you tell others they're ruining his memory. You lie about putting people on ignore and now you're telling me to put you on ignore :mjlol: Who do you think you're fooling DANKSTER, we ALL can see through your shyt, but go ahead keep on keeping on you old ass nikka.

You were over 30 years old when Bron got drafted and you idolize him.....you daddy didn't beat your ass when you was a kid nikka? :gucci:
I was over 30 years old when Bron got drafted? Goddamn you can't do math for shyt.

I don't idolize anyone. I like watching and talking basketball. I'm not one of those who gets in their feelings cause others have a different opinion.

If you actually think I'm lying about the ignore shyt, then ban bet me. Right now.

Notice how you're still too shook to post the mythical "Luka" argument? You know yourself that whatever Swag said he was just making up, like Flat Earth and all the other dumb shyt he says. It's a bit too much for my ego to see how angry the Three Stooges get when they see me post but then see how shook you are that you're constantly talking about everything EXCEPT basketball.