LeQuit James was ready to quit NBA after getting shut down by JJ Barea

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Literally the opposite. Posters will dap anything they agree with, they only rep if it's quality. And you know this. :manny:

Not when the bulk of your posts are in game threads and here in the Coli, it's pretty easy to play faux militant and rack up rep and daps in TLR. I see jobbers doing it all day :yeshrug:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When Magic was the defending Finals MVP in 1981 he had a stacked team with defending NBA MVP Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, All-Star and future HOFer Jamaal Wilkes, Norm Nixon who averaged 17-3-9 and would be an All-Star the next year, and future DPOY Michael Cooper.

That STACKED team lost in the first round to a team with a losing record. In the deciding game of the series, Magic went 2-14 with 9 turnovers and only shot 6-11 from the line. With 30 seconds left and a 1-point lead he went to the line and missed both shots, had Dunleavy hit the game-winner in his face, then went for the game-winner himself and airballed it from just 8 feet away.

You're talking midgets when the player that was bodying the Lakers to the tune of 21 and 5 was 5'9" Calvin Murphy. :francis:

But that doesn't count, cause somehow 1st-round losses to 40-42 teams are more noble than Finals losses to great teams, and because Magic isn't held to the same standard as LeBron for obvious reasons.

We could also talk about a Finals where Larry Bird scored 8, 8, and 12 points in three consecutive games against a shytty opponent and only averaged 15ppg on 42% shooting for the series....but again, Bird isn't held to the same standard.

Or Kobe averaging 22-3-4 on 38% shooting (17% from three) while straight shooting his team out of a Finals against a heavy underdog....but again, not held to the same standard.
Body bag

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
LeBron will never make a movie like The Last Dance. Most of what made the movie dope was how Jordan fought through challenges and willed Chicago into a dynasty. Bron’s movie gonna be about him running to Miami, running back to Cleveland and running to LA :dead: They’d have no continuity in the cast (no Phil Jackson, no Scottie Pippen for example) since his teammates changed every 3 years. I don’t know why y’all nikkas keep trying to turn this nikka’s shytty career into lemonade. It has to be exhausting doing all this pretending :dead:

"When people said I couldn't get it done, I took that personally...

And left to another team :hamster:"

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
He was an All-State wide receiver in Ohio in his sophomore year and had great hands. I mean really, if you look at his dexterity in basketball it's almost impossible to imagine he wouldn't be just as good in football.

How well he could block is an open question. Bron obviously has great lower body strength but we don't know if he has technique or would be engaged in blocking. Then again, it's not like blocking is an absolute requirement for a modern TE, there are TEs that don't block that much. I actually like the idea of Bron as a WR more than as a TE. At WR he could be a taller Randy Moss and what fukking corner would be able to deal with a 6'9" receiver with a 42-inch vertical?
:mjlol::mjlol: this lebron dikksucker is something else

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Not when the bulk of your posts are in game threads and here in the Coli, it's pretty easy to play faux militant and rack up rep and daps in TLR. I see jobbers doing it all day :yeshrug:
"Claims other posters are racking up empty stats. Then admits most of his work is in game threads." :sas2:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
LeBron will never make a movie like The Last Dance. Most of what made the movie dope was how Jordan fought through challenges and willed Chicago into a dynasty. Bron’s movie gonna be about him running to Miami, running back to Cleveland and running to LA :dead: They’d have no continuity in the cast (no Phil Jackson, no Scottie Pippen for example) since his teammates changed every 3 years. I don’t know why y’all nikkas keep trying to turn this nikka’s shytty career into lemonade. It has to be exhausting doing all this pretending :dead:
:whew:

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
lakers-nba-champions-2.jpg

:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:
How is that not a smiley.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Can we give the Mavericks some respeck? It is what is. LeBron was best player on the court but the Mavericks run that year was insane. Let's not act like this Mavs them didn't dust the Lakers and Thunder on their way to the championship.