LeQuit James was ready to quit NBA after getting shut down by JJ Barea

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
I'm making perfect sense you're the one acting like an idiot for your boy. There's no definitive way to conclude Kyrie's shot only happened because of Bron's block, the proof is right there if you actually watched the game.
:scust: you disappoint a brother

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Great to see people recognize what a waste of a soul @10bandz truly is :russ:

fukkin loser with no life who keeps Bron’s dikk in his mouf

Look at y'all having a big circle jerk because I'm not giving Bron credit for 3 points because he made a block

this thread is a troll job in the first place and yall dummies fell for it :mjlol:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Ok well the block DID happen and what happened after? Kyrie's shot? No. Bron missed shot, Curry missed shot, timeout, then Kyrie. Stop crediting what Kyrie did to Lebron. You're acting all obtuse like a fukking idiot. After the block Bron took the ball up and threw up a hook shot, it's not inconceivable to figure he still would've brought the ball up and attempted a shot even if iggy made the lay up. The block didn't radically change the course of events like you're making it seem.

One thing we know for sure if Bron's block did NOT directly lead to the shot......don't call me an idiot because im acknowledging facts.
That's why it was a game changing play. If the block doesn't happen, I HIGHLY doubt the Cavs win that game.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Look at y'all having a big circle jerk because I'm not giving Bron credit for 3 points because he made a block

this thread is a troll job in the first place and yall dummies fell for it :mjlol:
Yeah it’s a garbage thread designed to attract man magnet homos like you who suck this guy’s dikk 24/7 365

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That's why it was a game changing play. If the block doesn't happen, I HIGHLY doubt the Cavs win that game.

Why? You act like Kyrie used the momentum from Bron's shot to hit the 3. Two full possessions and a full timeout happened in between. The block happened at 1:53, if Iggy got the layup there was still a lot of time left. This is exactly what im talking about, you're assuming that if Bron doesn't get them block than somehow the Cavs couldn't have scored the ball again in the remaining 1:53. You're attributing Kyrie's shot directly to Bron and it's wrong. You act like there's no possibility Kyrie could've been in that same position if the block never happened and I just showed you that it is possible.If Iggy gets the layup Bron still brings the ball up the court and tries to answer back, Curry still misses the 3, Kyrie still hits the 3. That's a perfectly conceivable chain of events if you stop being a groupie. You're actually one of the best Brons fans here and me personally have done nothing but defend Bron in recent times so don't act like I'm just throwing shyt at the wall. A lot of people act like Kyrie hit the shyt RIGHT after Bron got the block.....and you know it....

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
"

10bandz negged you for your post in the thread LeQuit James was ready to quit NBA after getting shut down by JJ Barea. With the following comment: kill yourself you fukking fakkit"

You can't tell me this isn't a high school sophomore. :snoop:

you negged me first you fukking idiot talking about "stop ruining Kobe's legacy" when all you do is come into threads and bring his name up for no reason. All you've done on this forum is disparage Kobe even after he died you claimed the 09 Cavs would've beat the 09 Lakers. You claimed to have me on ignore and lied about it. You're the same guy who typed up a false story about beating me and Sccit at basketball but you wanna call other people HS sophomores. Don't tell me I'm ruining kobe's legacy just because I'm not a fukking fakkit like you. Someone brings up Bron in 2011 and you mention Kobe for no fukking reason. YOU ARE OLDER THAN LEBRON, BE A fukkING MAN

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
you negged me first you fukking idiot talking about "stop ruining Kobe's legacy" when all you do is come into threads and bring his name up for no reason. All you've done on this forum is disparage Kobe even after he died you claimed the 09 Cavs would've beat the 09 Lakers. You claimed to have me on ignore and lied about it. You're the same guy who typed up a false story about beating me and Sccit at basketball but you wanna call other people HS sophomores. Don't tell me I'm ruining kobe's legacy just because I'm not a fukking fakkit like you. Someone brings up Bron in 2011 and you mention Kobe for no fukking reason. YOU ARE OLDER THAN LEBRON, BE A fukkING MAN
You are completely obsessed with this dude Bron..

You truly are a sperm addicted man magnet homosexual :gucci:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Magic was ALREADY a Champion how is it this the same?
Its the same because if social media was around, the same shytty habits you guys have now of sticking failure on a player would have latched on him as it does Lebron now who is also a champion.

your intellectually dishonest ass bringing up Bron not being a champ proves my point . He was a champ the following year, so why bring that up in 2021? Because you can....the same way someone CAN bring up Magic choking.

and its even worse with Magic . Bron’s team lost to the eventual world champs.

you are among the most dishonest posters with your shytty downplaying of past greats having failures.

i still cant get over the Dr. J bullshyt you tried to pull in here trying to put his opinion alongside weekly haters like Shaq and Barkley.

you stay posting trashy

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You are completely obsessed with this dude Bron..

You truly are a sperm addicted man magnet homosexual

you and 10 other guys rushed into this TROLL thread spazzing out cuz Bron.....you've tagged me and responded to other posters about me in this thread even tho I never addressed you until now.....so who's really obsessed? Go find all of the Bron hater posts I've made lately, all I've done is defend and praise Bron in the last several months on here.....but since I dont wanna give Bron 3 points credit for a block here you are all upset. You are also older than Bron BLOE DICCSACC......do better you fukking middle aged fakkit....

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Its the same because if social media was around, the same shytty habits you guys have now of sticking failure on a player would have latched on him as it does Lebron now who is also a champion.

your intellectually dishonest ass bringing up Bron not being a champ proves my point . He was a champ the following year, so why bring that up in 2021? Because you can....the same way someone CAN bring up Magic choking.

and its even worse with Magic . Bron’s team lost to the eventual world champs.

you are among the most dishonest posters with your shytty downplaying of past greats having failures.

i still cant get over the Dr. J bullshyt you tried to pull in here trying to put his opinion alongside weekly haters like Shaq and Barkley.

you stay posting trashy
What would’ve happened to Magic if Social media was around when not only did he get swept by Philly in 83 but also ran the clock down the very next season against Boston :mindblown:

Imagine if Bron did some shyt like that :dead:

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
you and 10 other guys rushed into this TROLL thread spazzing out cuz Bron.....you've tagged me and responded to other posters about me in this thread even tho I never addressed you until now.....so who's really obsessed? Go find all of the Bron hater posts I've made lately, all I've done is defend and praise Bron in the last several months on here.....but since I dont wanna give Bron 3 points credit for a block here you are all upset. You are also older than Bron BLOE DICCSACC......do better you fukking middle aged fakkit....
You’re such a fukkin clown dog :mjlol:

You over here takin a tally on nikkas talkin bout “You’re one of the best Bron fans in here” :scust:

You trash yo :pacspit: