LeQuit James was ready to quit NBA after getting shut down by JJ Barea

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lebron is mentally weak, he wouldn’t survive one day in an NFL training camp

it’s not about him being a physical freak who could’ve played the any position he wanted

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Dog look at your avi. We already know you one of the “Kobe is better than LeBron” dikk heads.

Reading your posts in here and they are just remedial lunch room type posts..

nikkas like you are why this board is asscheeks.

Kyrie hit the shot but who put him in that position?

Kyrie wouldn’t be in any position to hit any NBA Finals shots if Bron is not on his team

You nikkas are on bron’s dikk so hard it’s incredible
Again... who are you :heh:

And show me where I brought up Kobe?

In fact, I never even brought up Lebron, it was you meatsmokers that did that.

My whole thing was how Kyrie deserved the credit for hitting one of the biggest shots in finals history.

It was you groupies that got in your feelings... and I’m cool with that.

fukk that block:umad:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm a bigger Kyrie fan than I am of Bron so I don't get your point.

You don't even deconstruct. You just name call and post smilies. The "dikk riding" thing is all you can be broad about, nothing more. You're not even embarrassed by your stupidity.

You are pointless. I had no idea you were this stupid and lacking in intelligence.
You know my point clown, while you’re trying to be obtuse and saying shyt like “Im a kyrie fan more than I am a Bron fan...”

obviously not if you’re not even trying to give that nikka props for the shot, but immediately bringing up that overrated ass block like it mattered just as much if not more.

and trust me, the feeling about you is mutual

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You know my point clown, while you’re trying to be obtuse and saying shyt like “Im a kyrie fan more than I am a Bron fan...”

obviously not if you’re not even trying to give that nikka props for the shot, but immediately bringing up that overrated ass block like it mattered just as much if not more.

and trust me, the feeling about you is mutual
You have none.

Your entire point is around saying "that's irrelevant" around things relevant. The block is relevant in keeping the game tied when Kyrie hit the eventual game winner with 50 seconds left. re-read the last sentence......That right there is equal relevance and has been my point from jump. Bron doesn't make that block, who knows if the Cavs don't call a timeout and set up a shot for Bron that he could have missed.

Your whole point is around thinking you won telling yourself you've triggered someone.

Trump supporter like garbage.

You're whole "its irrelevant" while being unable to explain why it is is Trump fan like talk. Empty barrel ass niqqas.

Last edited:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
How is it desperately obsessed to call him a sucker for wearing Jordan’s number? Nikka could made 47 or 25 a hot number but he know inside his heart he a follower :wow:

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

it’s not about him being a physical freak who could’ve played the any position he wanted
What makes you think he couldn’t?

eveyone who goes through an NFL training are the mentally strongest of men? Jamarcus Russell and Ryan Leaf could survive NFL training camps but Bron couldn’t .:russ:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Spurs title lock 2021????

:laff:

It’s finally over. I know it hurts :ohlawd:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually don’t engage clowns who throw :lolbron:negs and hide their hands.

Sooooo, how was it possible that Bron got swallowed up by JJ Barea ?