LeQuit James was ready to quit NBA after getting shut down by JJ Barea

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Last I checked you win a game by scoring more points than the opposition not getting more blocks than them.

Kyrie's shot won that game. End of story.

Lebrons block doesn’t happen, warriors are up

I could also make an argument Lebrons FT was just as important as “the shot” as it made it a two possession game with only 10 seconds left

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're saying that Magic, Bird, and Kobe aren't on the same level as Bron. :ehh:

No. His point there was if you actually believed Bron is the GOAT you wouldn't try to excuse his failures by bringing up lesser players also failing in a similar spot. He's supposed to be better than them ain't he?

Its why you've never seen me try to defend Kobe's 6-24 shooting in Game 7 against the Celtics by bringing up the fact LeBron shot 9-24 in Game 7 of the 2016 Finals against Golden State. I have never viewed LeBron on the same level as Kobe. So why would I try to excuse Kobe's failure by bringing up LeBron.

You know what I say about 6-24 performance? I call like for it was. A terrible performance that in the moment made me question whether he was ever on the same level as Michael Jordan. And to this day its still the worst mark on his resume IMO because I never expected someone like Kobe to choke in such a big moment.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
yea and MJ's competition was Aids Magic, hakeem, a pedo and plumbers

he just waited out his real competition

This lie got daps :mjlol:

D9-A56-B30-5146-4164-BFEB-77-A183-EACBD7.jpg

It’s a fact this is what your goat did in the finals

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You clown lol

Who hit the 3 to put em up 4???
Who blocked the layup that nobody was gonna block when it was 89-89?

you think lil ass Kyrie is gonna block that Iggy layup?:mjlol:

stupid basterd

Lebrons block doesn’t happen, warriors are up

I could also make an argument Lebrons FT was just as important as “the shot” as it made it a two possession game with only 10 seconds left

But what if JR Smith didn't hit those 3s in the third quarter? Warriors would have been up by even more making that block meaningless.

You see how easy it is to just select an earlier event to try and diminish a point?

We all lived abd breathed that game. Kyrie hit the shot that won that series. PERIOD. You Bron stans just have to live with that truth.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When Magic was the defending Finals MVP in 1981 he had a stacked team with defending NBA MVP Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, All-Star and future HOFer Jamaal Wilkes, Norm Nixon who averaged 17-3-9 and would be an All-Star the next year, and future DPOY Michael Cooper.

That STACKED team lost in the first round to a team with a losing record. In the deciding game of the series, Magic went 2-14 with 9 turnovers and only shot 6-11 from the line. With 30 seconds left and a 1-point lead he went to the line and missed both shots, had Dunleavy hit the game-winner in his face, then went for the game-winner himself and airballed it from just 8 feet away.

You're talking midgets when the player that was bodying the Lakers to the tune of 21 and 5 was 5'9" Calvin Murphy. :francis:

But that doesn't count, cause somehow 1st-round losses to 40-42 teams are more noble than Finals losses to great teams, and because Magic isn't held to the same standard as LeBron for obvious reasons.

We could also talk about a Finals where Larry Bird scored 8, 8, and 12 points in three consecutive games against a shytty opponent and only averaged 15ppg on 42% shooting for the series....but again, Bird isn't held to the same standard.

Or Kobe averaging 22-3-4 on 38% shooting (17% from three) while straight shooting his team out of a Finals against a heavy underdog....but again, not held to the same standard.
And the point that most the coli will miss --- is that it's not about defending anyone.

It's about this willful ignorance many people on this board have toward anything that doesn't fit their narrative. It's one thing if people would just say "X player is my favorite" ...."I prefer Y player".
But no. Instead people must insist on trying to prove the unprovable using whatever stupid arguments they can come up with. It's almost the way these morons on Twitter have these political or social purity tests....where if you have 1 blemish in your life...if you've made 1 mistake...if you've said or done 1 stupid thing....you're not allowed to grow from it. You're not allowed to do anything that might exceed it....if people want to prop someone else instead of you. That's the sports landscape these days. It's sad.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
When Magic was the defending Finals MVP in 1981 he had a stacked team with defending NBA MVP Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, All-Star and future HOFer Jamaal Wilkes, Norm Nixon who averaged 17-3-9 and would be an All-Star the next year, and future DPOY Michael Cooper.

That STACKED team lost in the first round to a team with a losing record. In the deciding game of the series, Magic went 2-14 with 9 turnovers and only shot 6-11 from the line. With 30 seconds left and a 1-point lead he went to the line and missed both shots, had Dunleavy hit the game-winner in his face, then went for the game-winner himself and airballed it from just 8 feet away.

You're talking midgets when the player that was bodying the Lakers to the tune of 21 and 5 was 5'9" Calvin Murphy. :francis:

But that doesn't count, cause somehow 1st-round losses to 40-42 teams are more noble than Finals losses to great teams, and because Magic isn't held to the same standard as LeBron for obvious reasons.

We could also talk about a Finals where Larry Bird scored 8, 8, and 12 points in three consecutive games against a shytty opponent and only averaged 15ppg on 42% shooting for the series....but again, Bird isn't held to the same standard.

Or Kobe averaging 22-3-4 on 38% shooting (17% from three) while straight shooting his team out of a Finals against a heavy underdog....but again, not held to the same standard.

get kobe's name out your mouth fakkit

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is a reach dhalsim would be proud of. Back then the 1st round waa best of 3 it was a fluke. And magic was in his 2ND year and he was already a champion and finals mvp. In what world is this comparable to lebron james in his 8th year in the league who formed a team and was front running talking about winning 8 rings

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You clown lol

Who hit the 3 to put em up 4???
Who blocked the layup that nobody was gonna block when it was 89-89?

you think lil ass Kyrie is gonna block that Iggy layup?:mjlol:

stupid basterd

What does the block have to do with? The media and Bron fans have mythologized that block to the point that y'all mischaracterize the play by play of that moment.

If Bron doesn't get the block Iggy scores and it's 91-89. Bron still misses the hook shot, Steph still would've missed a 3 and Kyrie still would've hit the shot to make it 92-91.

How exactly does this show bron's block directly leading to Kyrie winning the game???

O0wq207.png

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This is a reach dhalsim would be proud of. Back then the 1st round waa best of 3 it was a fluke. And magic was in his 2ND year and he was already a champion and finals mvp. In what world is this comparable to lebron james in his 8th year in the league who formed a team and was front running talking about winning 8 rings
Niqqa please. Its the same shyt