LeQuit James was ready to quit NBA after getting shut down by JJ Barea

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suns were the worst defensive team in finals history that year.

That surprised no one.

They were the 2nd best offensive team in NBA Final history.. where are the stats to back this claim up?

GSW
PF 114 PA 104

SUNS
PF 113 PA 106

essentially the same stats

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Again, everything you’ve said is irrelevant to the fact that Kyrie saved that championship...n
Of course you're on some "I won't think about what you're saying" shyt because you lack the mental faculties to make a coherent argument to tear it down.

The first 46 minutes of a game and who does the heavy lifting never matter to you idiots.

It's all about the last two minutes.

Yall dumb as fukk and just dismiss what you cant challenge.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yeah... tied until he hit that shot :gucci:

Thats how that game ended :gucci:
The game didn’t end there. It was 53 seconds left. There was a stop on Curry by Love, Kyrie then went for an ill advised lay up nearly turning the ball over, LeBron ends up getting fouled on a dunk attempt and goes to the FT line, Steph misses another three point look and that’s game.

The game was tied hypothetically Kyrie misses no one knows what could have happened in those remaining 53 seconds maybe the game goes to OT no one knows.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Of course you're on some "I won't think about what you're saying" shyt because you lack the mental faculties to make a coherent argument to tear it down.

The first 46 minutes of a game and who does the heavy lifting never matter to you idiots.

It's all about the last two minutes.

Yall dumb as fukk and just dismiss what you cant challenge.
No, i just lack the dikksmoking faculties you possess over Lebron, homotional ass nikka:mjlol:

And again, what youre saying is irrelevant. Kyries shot won the game...

fukk that block:umad:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The game didn’t end there. It was 53 seconds left. There was a stop on Curry by Love, Kyrie then went for an ill advised lay up nearly turning the ball over, LeBron ends up getting fouled on a dunk attempt and goes to the FT line, Steph misses another three point look and that’s game.

The game was tied hypothetically Kyrie misses no one knows what could have happened in those remaining 53 seconds maybe the game goes to OT no one knows.
Kyrie didn’t miss tho:gucci:

And none of those sequences happen if that shot wasn’t hit...

Bron stans cant even give that nikka credit for hitting one of the most important shots in finals history :mjlol:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Kyrie didn’t miss tho:gucci:

Bron stans cant even give that nikka credit for hitting one of the most important shots in finals history :mjlol:
What?

Kyrie gets his credit but he didn’t “save” LeBron. There were 53 seconds left and the shot he hit a shot was in a tied game. He didn’t “save” him. LeBron also had a strong 4Q.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What?

Kyrie gets his credit but he didn’t “save” LeBron. There were 53 seconds left and the shot he hit a shot was in a tied game. He didn’t “save” him. LeBron also had a strong 4Q.
He definitely did...

but I bet if Lebron had hit that shot instead, you nikkas would be like
giphy.gif

over it. Singing a whole different tune...

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He definitely did...

but I bet if Lebron had hit that shot instead, you nikkas would be like
giphy.gif

over it. Singing a whole different tune...

All facts. I don’t think Kyrie “saved” Bron cuz Bron held his own in that series for sure. But the way the stans and media have acted like the block was more important than the shot is strictly some Bron shyt. If the tables were turned they would sing a different tune whether they admit it or not.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
All facts. I don’t think Kyrie “saved” Bron cuz Bron held his own in that series for sure. But the way the stans and media have acted like the block was more important than the shot is strictly some Bron shyt. If the tables were turned they would sing a different tune whether they admit it or not.
No one in this did that.

so are you pulling imaginary posters out your hat to respond to?

this is why I say y’all are like Trump supporters yelling ANTIFA

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:
That's how we feel about Brons block, can y'all muhfukkas even read???

breh trying to play the if game, but only when it suits his trash ass agenda :skip: