LeQuit James was ready to quit NBA after getting shut down by JJ Barea

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That championship doesn’t happen without Kyries shot
So that makes the block meaningless?

There were two points scored in the 2nd quarter that mattered to them winning the ship.

I don't get yall point to use that shot as a dismissive mechanism towards a player yall have a history of disliking and repeatedly displaying on this board.

Kyrie is my favorite player to watch in the NBA, so I'm certainly not saying this to take away from him to elevate Bron.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What a projecting ass weirdo you are.:hhh: You hate Kobe all day and spit on his grave and then you tell others they're ruining his memory. You lie about putting people on ignore and now you're telling me to put you on ignore :mjlol: Who do you think you're fooling DANKSTER, we ALL can see through your shyt, but go ahead keep on keeping on you old ass nikka.

You were over 30 years old when Bron got drafted and you idolize him.....you daddy didn't beat your ass when you was a kid nikka? :gucci:
Thats dankster???
:scust:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Can we give the Mavericks some respeck? It is what is. LeBron was best player on the court but the Mavericks run that year was insane. Let's not act like this Mavs them didn't dust the Lakers and Thunder on their way to the championship.

Them boys were gritty, even though the Lakers were starting to run of fumes they still had that championship mindset where they could turn it on and beat anybody. Early in that series the Lakers hit them with a big run and it looked like they might run away with it, but the Mavs called a timeout and came back with they own run. Once that happened I think it was a wrap mentally for the Lakers

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So that makes the block meaningless?

There were two points scored in the 2nd quarter that mattered to them winning the ship.

I don't get yall point to use that shot as a dismissive mechanism towards a player yall have a history of disliking and repeatedly displaying on this board.

Kyrie is my favorite player to watch in the NBA, so I'm certainly not saying this to take away from him to elevate Bron.
Nobody saying the block is meaningless but we are saying that shot meant much much more...

The shot WON them the game... not the block

NYC Rebel

Daps
Nobody saying the block is meaningless but we are saying that shot meant much much more...

The shot WON them the game... not the block
You made my point. Using that shot to lower the impact of the other when they are intrinsically tied to them winning it all.

Of course the MORE is going to put the player you have a history of disliking in the less bracket.

When does that start getting boring?

I just don't get yall.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You made my point. Using that shot to lower the impact of the other when they are intrinsically tied to them winning it all.

Of course the MORE is going to put the player you have a history of disliking in the less bracket.

When does that start getting boring?

I just don't get yall.
No one is lowering shyt but you Bron stans

Nobody talks about the block giving them a ring, they talk about Kyries shot

You’re literally doing the same shyt you’re complaining about. Nobody brings up the block except Bron stans who try to take away from Kyries shot

I could care less about the block which is why I didn’t bring it up... but to act like Lebron did it all by himself and that block won them the game is:mjlol:

NYC Rebel

Daps
No one is lowering shyt but you Bron stans

Nobody talks about the block giving them a ring, they talk about Kyries shot

You’re literally doing the same shyt you’re complaining about. Nobody brings up the block except Bron stans who try to take away from Kyries shot
And then there's the trash labeling "stans"

And what I bold isn't even happening to the degree you are being sensitive.

That's the lie in this all. The abject lie. If I were a stan, I would have said it was more important that Kyrie's shot. I said they are tied to each other equally. That it's only being brought up to slight Kyrie's shot is trash when YOU did the exact opposite in ranking one over the other.

Not a single person in here said it was more important than Kryies shot, yet you have no problem saying Kyries shot was more important.

All yall dudes do in here is tell on yourselves projecting.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And then there's the trash labeling "stans"

And what I bold isn't even happening to the degree you are being sensitive.

That's the lie in this all. The abject lie. That it's only being brought up to slight Kyrie's shot when you are doing the exact opposite.

Not a single person in here said it was more important than Kryies shot, yet you have no problem saying Kyries shot was more important.

All yall dudes do in here is tell on yourselves projecting.
Is that not what youre Being tho?

youre acting like its a slight towards Lebron because we’re talking about Kyries shot instead of Lebrons less important block.

And wasn’t a single person bringing up dudes block except for the stans... did or did not that shot seal the game?

And here comes the trash ass statement of being “sensitive” when it’s usually the sensitive one that’s upset and throwing accusations:mjlol:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Is that not what youre Being tho?
No.

I didn't put Bron's block to dismiss Kyrie at all. I said that it kept the game tied allowing Kyrie to hit the game winner.

YOU are the one putting rankings to it.

So NO....I'm not doing that shyt.

YOU put rankings to that shyt and, as always, the player you always dislike is in second.

Agendas are garbage and you carry one into every thread while accusing others as doing so when they are doing nothing but speaking on the order of sports and the events that took place.

Yall stay telling on yourselves.

AGAIN...NO...I'm not doing the same garbage you are doing.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No.

I didn't put Bron's block to dismiss Kyrie at all. I said that it kept the game tied allowing Kyrie to hit the game winner.

YOU are the one putting rankings to it.

So NO....I'm not doing that shyt.

YOU put rankings to that shyt and, as always, the player you always dislike is in second.

Agendas are garbage and you carry one into every thread while accusing others as doing so when they are doing nothing but speaking on the order of sports and the events that took place.

Yall stay telling on yourselves.

AGAIN...NO...I'm not doing the same garbage you are doing.
Yeah, that’s exactly what you’re being

regardless of what you trying to say, Kyries shot saved that nikka once again.

Everything else you typed is irrelevant :mjlol:

And this is the first time Ive spoke on Lebron in MONTHS (and funny, because I was talking more about Kyrie), so tell me what thread I’m going into “everytime” with a fukking agenda, since you’re watching me in every thread:dame:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Yeah, that’s exactly what you’re being

regardless of what you trying to say, Kyries shot saved that nikka once again.

The stupidity of NBA fans.

For dumb ass NBA heads, the game doesn't start until two minutes left in the game.

The ultimate "one shining moment/made for tv endings" ass group of fans.

The worst out of the major sports

"That was ok..but he didn't do it in the 4th quarter of game 7, with 2 outs in the ninth & the final at bat with no time on the clock."

The dumbest fans in sports are NBA fans. Yall stay ignoring the first 46 minutes of a game and who does the heavy lifting to make it a game in the first place.

Garbage fans.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth