LeQuit James was ready to quit NBA after getting shut down by JJ Barea

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Draymond had it coming and should've been suspended for kicking Steven Adams in balls against OKC; if that had happened GS wouldn't even been in the finals to blow a 3-1 lead.
Totally different series and didn’t deserve to be suspended over snitching and crying

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We so desperately obsessed with Bron that we're making speeches about jersey numbers now. :russ:

How is it desperately obsessed to call him a sucker for wearing Jordan’s number? Nikka could made 47 or 25 a hot number but he know inside his heart he a follower :wow:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn't break it up until years later, had the same team the next year and lost in the second round.

And if you want to say they weren't bad defensively then you're just trolling. Bragging about Dan fukking Majerle like he was some defensive heavyweight when that team was anchored by Barkley and West/Miller. Imagine what Kobe, Bron, or anyone else would do to your average slow white "but he plays hard!" defender with no rim-protector to back them up.
2 years later they blew it up. They lost in 94 to the Rockets in 7 games and we all knew whoever won that series would win the title.. Stop trying to rewrite history.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
2 years later they blew it up. They lost in 94 to the Rockets in 7 games and we all knew whoever won that series would win the title.. Stop trying to rewrite history.

2 years still qualifies as years later:troll: but it was 3 years later after they only won 41 games.

Utah could have beat the Suns not saying 100% but they would have had a legit shot. I don't know if those Suns teams are a lock against the Knicks either. It's possible but I wouldn't go so far to say they definitely win the title if they got passed Houston

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The year Jordan quit the Bulls nearly won 60 games, advanced to the conference semifinals, and lost in 7 to the team that eventually won the East. Can you imagine if that happened with Cleveland the year Lebron left? :mjlol:

The Bulls didn't even have an adequate replacement at SG and they still contended for a championship. Imagine replacing Jordan with Reggie Miller for that season? The Bulls would have won a championship. Those years Jordan walked away just illustrates how watered down the league was in the late 1990s.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The year Jordan quit the Bulls nearly won 60 games, advanced to the conference semifinals, and lost in 7 to the team that eventually won the East. Can you imagine if that happened with Cleveland the year Lebron left? :mjlol:

The Bulls didn't even have an adequate replacement at SG and they still contended for a championship. Imagine replacing Jordan with Reggie Miller for that season? The Bulls would have won a championship. Those years Jordan walked away just illustrates how watered down the league was in the late 1990s.
:mjtf:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You simply lack the acumen to make counterpoints to come with coherent arguments . Its all “I dont care about that part youre bringing up”and “youre a stann” or a smilie.
A whole day later and baby Bronny still p*ssy hurt :mjlol:

“yOu sImpLy lAck dA aCumAn fOr kOhEraNt aGuemEnts...”

shut your corny ass up... you simply can’t get that mans nuts off your chin

And still...Nobody cares about that block... less than they care about your opinions dikkrider:umad:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

And still...Nobody cares about that block... less than they care about your opinions dikkrider:umad:
I'm a bigger Kyrie fan than I am of Bron so I don't get your point.

You don't even deconstruct. You just name call and post smilies. The "dikk riding" thing is all you can be broad about, nothing more. You're not even embarrassed by your stupidity.

You are pointless. I had no idea you were this stupid and lacking in intelligence.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
lol @ Lebron taking NFL hits
He took it in HS, where the hits are harder than that of the NBA today and past.

What makes you think he couldn't in the NFL? I get this flop act in the NBA. But he's fake as fukk when he does that shyt. :mjlol:

He's far from injury prone too.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
How you always know shyt like that though :what:

You really are a Ms. Jenkins, you ain’t heard it from me rumor mongering whore

Whispering in nikkas ear telling secrets ass nikka

:mjlol: @ you still being pressed about this 2 days later. I got you more pressed than Kyrie :deadmanny:

Someone here exposed rhakim as Dankster in like 2019 it’s old news grandpa

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Dog look at your avi. We already know you one of the “Kobe is better than LeBron” dikk heads.

Reading your posts in here and they are just remedial lunch room type posts..

nikkas like you are why this board is asscheeks.

Kyrie hit the shot but who put him in that position?

Kyrie wouldn’t be in any position to hit any NBA Finals shots if Bron is not on his team

You nikkas are on bron’s dikk so hard it’s incredible