Leonardo DiCaprio /Tom Hardy 'The Revenant' (Official Thread)

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
I feel like brehs gunna get snubbed cause they aint tryin to have him win under a non white director. i can see hardy winning supporting actor.

Whats the chance revenant wins best actor, supporting, and director? Does it have a chance for best picture? I havent seen the other nominees

:skip:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I feel like brehs gunna get snubbed cause they aint tryin to have him win under a non white director. i can see hardy winning supporting actor.

Whats the chance revenant wins best actor, supporting, and director? Does it have a chance for best picture? I havent seen the other nominees

Well the Big Short won Best Movie at the Producers Guild awards, and for the last 8 years, the winners have gone on to win Best Picture.

Revenant is really cleaning up everything else though, so who knows.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Yea breh the same actors who have been giving leo a standing ovation at every event just gonna change their minds when voting :skip:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
The movie sucked. I dont see see anything redeeming in it. The story was terrible. Leo grunting for most the movie. Some scenes were nicely shot, but the dialogue is trash and lacks a single memorable delivered line. And its not that entertaining to be honest with you.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the indian that saved leo in the movie is a truck driver here in dallas :heh: his friend gave him a tip that they were doing auditions in santa fe so he drove out there and got the role lol. first acting job ever, and today he's back to driving trucks....just saw a special report on the local news