Leonardo DiCaprio /Tom Hardy 'The Revenant' (Official Thread)

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Seen this last weekend. Glad I caught it in theatres. shyt was dope. Cinematography was breathtaking, nothing short of stunning, that you really can't appreciate unless u see on the big screen. Pretty gory brutal violence hard to stomach lol but that final showdown between Leo vs Hardy was great. Bear scene was gut wrenching, shyt looked too life like. It was a bit too long but I left feeling satisfied and entertained.

Didn't go to the show, but I have a 4k oled. And the UHD HDR bluray = :ahh:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
So i hadn't seen this movie since about when it came out and it was only some like 720p download and i was amazed at how good it looked then. I started it last night in 4k on Amazon Prime and man this is the best looking movie i've even seen. easily.

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
So i hadn't seen this movie since about when it came out and it was only some like 720p download and i was amazed at how good it looked then. I started it last night in 4k on Amazon Prime and man this is the best looking movie i've even seen. easily.

Sacrifice the mind and bodies of your crew to get that perfect natural light, director brehs :blessed:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Recently rewatched on MAX. I really underrated this movie. its way better then I remember. I think it deserves a rewatch to really pick up how incredible Leo's performance was.