Leonardo DiCaprio /Tom Hardy 'The Revenant' (Official Thread)

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Movie was fiiiiiire. Saw it with my girl. She didn't like it but I didn't think she would. This wasn't a movie for people that need everything explained and need constant action etc

shyt was crazy long tho. Like 3 hrs :wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
not too bad but they use a lot of film trickery and editing here, tons of jump cuts and flames obscuring the image. You can't get the same type of imagery that inarritu and lubezki were able to capture using those methods
that's what i'm getting at... you either gonna have a CGI fake ass looking bear... or a bunch of fukkery and body dummies and shyt

a lot of people just watch movies though.. they have zero appreciation for what actually goes into it... like the revenant filming the entire movie with no lighting... all natural light :wow:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
that's what i'm getting at... you either gonna have a CGI fake ass looking bear... or a bunch of fukkery and body dummies and shyt

a lot of people just watch movies though.. they have zero appreciation for what actually goes into it... like the revenant filming the entire movie with no lighting... all natural light :wow:
ah, i got you breh.

Lubezki is a god :wow:

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Oscar lock.

Can't believe it took me this damn long to see it:martin:

Glad I didn't cave in and see the screener wouldn't have been close to the theater experience.

Movie of the year.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Just came back from watching this.

Intense and thrilling, as cliche as that sounds, thats how I felt while watching.

Bear scene was :whoo:. Never seen a grizzly bear attack but as soon as I saw those cubs I knew Glass was gonna get it.

Tom Hardy was excellent.

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Oscar lock.

Can't believe it took me this damn long to see it:martin:

Glad I didn't cave in and see the screener wouldn't have been close to the theater experience.

Movie of the year.
a whole 5 days? :dwillhuh:

disappointed a few of the main brehs haven't peeped it yet. eagerly awaiting their reviews