Leonardo DiCaprio /Tom Hardy 'The Revenant' (Official Thread)

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
i had no problem with fitzgerald, he was surrounded by unreasonable people :yeshrug:

that's the thing...he had been scalped before...his brain literally only thought one thing and that was survive. He was afraid. He's only a villain in the sense that films need a good guy and a bad guy

his life was literally trap or die and he wasn't ready for the big sleep

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
that's the thing...he had been scalped before...his brain literally only thought one thing and that was survive. He was afraid. He's only a villain in the sense that films need a good guy and a bad guy

his life was literally trap or die and he wasn't ready for the big sleep
even if he wasn't scalped... look out for number one :yeshrug:. Another thing
I know its a movie but no human would have survived what Glass survived. Even after he survived that bear attack. I mean come on, that was some immune system that guy had

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Great movie. That bear scene was one of the most fukked up things I've ever witnessed on film.

I liked Fitzgerald as a character too. fukked up individual but I would probably have done the same. First priority is self preservation.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Great movie. That bear scene was one of the most fukked up things I've ever witnessed on film.

I liked Fitzgerald as a character too. fukked up individual but I would probably have done the same. First priority is self preservation.
Fitz would've been dead if it wasn't for glass, fitz stupid ass wanted to stay on the boat on the river controlled by the natives

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Fitz would've been dead if it wasn't for glass, fitz stupid ass wanted to stay on the boat on the river controlled by the natives
I agree. He was completely in the wrong for the whole movie but I can't say I would've reacted any differently. Great character. Tom Hardy really impressed me with that role.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I don't know who's all nominated so I can't say. I just don't think his performance deserves the reward this time. Which is sad because he got snubbed many times when I feel he did deserve it.
when did he actually deserved it tho?
(twows) He lost to McConaughey in Dallas buyers club
(Blood diamond) He lost to forest Whitaker in last king of scotland
(the aviator) lost to Jaime foxx in ray
(gilbert grape) lost to tommy lee jones in the fugitive

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
when did he actually deserved it tho?
(twows) He lost to McConaughey in Dallas buyers club
(Blood diamond) He lost to forest Whitaker in last king of scotland
(the aviator) lost to Jaime foxx in ray