Leonardo DiCaprio /Tom Hardy 'The Revenant' (Official Thread)

keepemup

Banned
Daps
I'm not that high on the movie as most. Tom Hardy was very good. Very good. Leo didn't really do much apart from grunt, scream and crawl.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Holy fukkong shyt. What an emotional roller coaster of a movie. The cinematography was absolutely stunning, the story was simple but effective. Tom Hardy was incredible. The soundtrack was fantastic. Leo was amazing. When his pawnee friend that saved him got hung :mjcry: very satisfying ending.
Sorry drake, inarritu is the one who went back to back:smugdraper:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Gonna watch this next week with my Grandfather.

Cant wait to see it. I like hiking/camping, so the whole aspect of man vs nature interests me.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
This shyt was so piff in theaters. Watched it last night and had to sit in the very front row due to it bein sold out and that bear scene up close was :merchant:

Movie was everything I expected. I was not disappointed, other than it being a lil longer than necessary, it was perfect.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i wasn't going to post in here until i watched the movie again because i wish i didn't watch this when i did.
i watched this jet lagged and lacking in patience because i couldn't get to sleep so i just kind of watched it with a :stopitslime: the whole time.

at the end i just thought yeah, yeah, beautiful looking and well made movie but.....
just give the guy Leo the Oscar so he doesn't body himself making his next attempt to get a statue...now watch Carrell end up beating him.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Exhilarating . Just exhilarating.

I spent so much of the movie like
friday-daaamn.gif

The bear scene, when Leo slept inside the horse. Just so detailed and grotesque. Gonna watch again in a couple of years.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
i had no problem with fitzgerald, he was surrounded by unreasonable people :yeshrug: