Leo Messi about to break the most liked IG post record

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Also IB4 the the soccer is shyt crowd come in on their high horses and treat this thread like every TLR thread that involves something involving the word gay
Nah I can’t front, I don’t usually watch soccer (nothing against it, just didn’t grow up with it) but Sunday was LIT. :whew:

Glad I watched

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I remember American sports writers saying "Soccer isn't a skilled sport" :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Jealous because Football (The real football) is the most popular sport in the world, and the US sucks at it

You think folks in America are jealous of fukkin soccer?! :mjlol:

Champion League and the Premier League put together still doesn’t rake in the money the NFL does.

I don’t even watch the nfl like that anymore. Everyone knows soccer is the most popular sport in the world. Money wise, no league is in the same galaxy as the NFL

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A league versus a planet wide cup

A terrestrial cup

Catch up breh

Premier League Championships fasho ain't doing NFL numbers

Or any of them poverty kickball leagues in Europe
Breh, the PL league championship doesn't even have a final.

A better comparison might be the Champions League, which is a knockout of the best clubs in Europe.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Messi?

Aint that that soccer cac who calls black men negro as a way to get their attention

Hey negro!!! Negro!!!!! Brothers don't like that. fukk Messy
lol, that's completely normal in latin american, if its a white boy we say "rubio"(blonde) even if he has black hair, if its a black or brown girl we say "Morena".

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A league versus a planet wide cup

A terrestrial cup

Catch up breh

Premier League Championships fasho ain't doing NFL numbers

Or any of them poverty kickball leagues in Europe
Lets be real many of the superbowl numbers are people who dont watch football..just a bumch of people women included who look forward to getting together to drink and eat wings n shyt

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I mean argentina is getting a NATIONAL HOLIDAY tomorrow. A whole country getting the day off because they won the world cup
soccer/football is literally ingrained in the dna of an absurd amount of countries in the world.
not like their economy is killing it or anything :heh: