Leo Messi about to break the most liked IG post record

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When I saw that shyt trending on my timeline that normally only focuses on music (artists, producers, production techniques, songs, etc.), I knew soccer was a whole other level of popular.

Look at how many of the top liked posts on instagram of all-time are about soccer :wow:

Edit: Dude bumped Ariana Grande out the top 10 with another post and now got 5 out of the top 10 :ohhh:

Dude keeps posting more pictures with the trophy :damn:

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
It’s a skilled sport but our most physically gifted athletes don’t play. It’s mostly just mexicans and middle class white boys who couldn’t make the cut in other sports.
Nah don't say that n-gga, as many times as we said that Mexicans play the sport, them n-gga's should be dominating, them brehs are just like us one and dones out of the round of 16.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
you think them spanish folk would have rooted for a negroid messi half has hard black folks rooted for messi?

Be real
I’ll be real. Half the Mexicans I know didn’t want Argentina to win because they aren’t Mexico. They aren’t on some code. The world coalesces around this event.

Don’t be delusional. Don’t ignore facts.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Also IB4 the the soccer is shyt crowd come in on their high horses and treat this thread like every TLR thread that involves something involving the word gay

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I remember seeing Twitter babble claiming Beyonce, Drake, LeBron etc are as popular as Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar :mjlol:

These elite futbol players are in another stratosphere entirely when it comes to fame. The only athlete remotely in the same ballpark when it comes to popularity was Ali.
They aren’t popular to Americans so it doesn’t matter :yeshrug: