Leo Messi about to break the most liked IG post record

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
zeyqby0dmzy2cmqpzrvn

:manny: The NFL says they are world champions, but the numbers dont lie

Nobody else in the world plays football so why wouldn't they be the world champions

Last edited:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I love the coli's take, I was having a shytty day at work and came here :russ:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
More shocked a bunch of the players got lineups with their cuts. I thought cacs werent into that.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What’s funny is its guys whose countries don’t win shyt in soccer. Mutherfukkers grew up in Lagos talking about my team is Manchester City. :pachaha: The US washed Morocco 3-0 just prior to the World Cup and it was the only african team worth shyt.:wow:

Is that really any different than folks in China who love the Lakers??

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This post is almost as ignorant as the "soccer sucks" posts.

The US is not a soccer power because the MLS cannot complete salary wise and prestige wise with the NFL, NBA, and MLB. Why would any American with elite athletic talent chose a sport that requires them to move halfway across the world to capitalize off that talent? Anyone with a brain can see why an American would focus on football, basketball or baseball instead.

The US mens team will always be a mid tier program as long as the MLS pays mid tier salaries
Two-thirds of Team USA plays in Europe though and makes NBA/NFL type money. More kids and even their parents here in the States would take soccer seriously if they knew that there was NBA/NFL money in the sport. They would have to try to get to Europe of course but then again the best basketball players overseas want to come to the NBA because its the biggest and richest basketball league on the planet. MLS salaries will get up there in about 5-6 years at the rate they're going imo

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Messi, Ronaldo, and the other football greats are loved worldwide. Messi's foundation has helped kids in Haiti, Nepal, Syria, Kenya, and Mozambique. He's almost treated like a head of state in Gabon.

Mosquito nets for preventing malaria in Kenya.

Daps
Two-thirds of Team USA plays in Europe though and makes NBA/NFL type money. More kids and even their parents here in the States would take soccer seriously if they knew that there was NBA/NFL money in the sport. They would have to try to get to Europe of course but then again the best basketball players overseas want to come to the NBA because its the biggest and richest basketball league on the planet. MLS salaries will get up there in about 5-6 years at the rate they're going imo
Most Americans already know there is NBA/NFL money in European soccer. But the key word is European. And that's exactly why there will never be a significant amount of American parents pushing their kids into a professional soccer career. Because it would require them to move to Europe.

For every one Pulisic family that would move to Europe for their kids soccer career, there's a thousand families that will say "fukk that, we'll stay in America and pursue football, basketball or baseball instead. Our kid can get rich without having to move to another continent playing those sports."

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I agree with him. Playoffs are better in any format in every sport rather than round robin and points based.

The fact that English football and European football is dominated by the same 4-5 teams every year largely based on who had the richest ownership is sad. The Champions league and World Cup are visual crack precisely because it’s a playoff format. Where as the tables are just whoever has the most money to buy the best players and manager. Instead of America sports where it’s who has the most intelligent organization.

The #1 thing stopping Americanowners from buying into the premier league more is relegation. No American owner wants to risk their investment by having their team get relegated. I do wish American sports had relegation. Would eliminate all these franchises in the NFL and NBA that do nothing but coast with inferior products.
The concept of pro/rel is great but at the same time its overrated imo. Three bad teams go down while three future bad teams come up. A few break the cycle and stay up but the top and mid table teams usually stay the same year in and year out. It'll never happen in America. But even in the NFL and NBA the bad teams 90% of the time are trying to get better plus they still have a few players that people want to see play on a nightly basis. Its the MLB that has a ton of teams that do absolutely nothing and coast with inferior product