length is overrated girth is the only thing that matters.

Eczema

Banned
Daps
Is that what you convinced yourself to think? Do you pal. A guy secure with his dikk wouldn't be making a dumb thread like this.
Maybe I have an actually pretty think penis, I just like shaming other men or making them insecure

Eczema

Banned
Daps
not true.
most people can learn to eat p*ssy welll.. but not everyone understands to allow the womans reactions to show what they like, so not everyone can Eat p*ssy good so great that it can make up for stroke skills....

But I'm 100% positive that a brother with a big dikk wouldn't even think to create this thread. I'm 100% sure of that.
Hypothetical question if your whole families lineage would be wiped out if you were wrong, would you honestly still be 100%sure?

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I have an actually pretty think penis, I just like shaming other men or making them insecure

1403.gif

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Hypothetical question if your whole families lineage would be wiped out if you were wrong, would you honestly still be 100%sure?
I'm a god on Earth, my people were the first here and will be last so your question is invalid and negates itself.

and thread is pointless.... i always hype up men and say that certain things don't matter because insecure men make things tough for ALL men in the long run.