Lena Dunham Describes Opening Her 1 Yr Old Sister's Vagina & Masterbating In Front Her + Kissing

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt like this is why I think (besides gentrification) modern day NYC is becoming (or already has become) a f*cking joke.

Rich pseudo artsy culture vulture spoiled as hell fukksticks jerking each other off and smelling their own farts.

F*ck em all...
And she's supposed to be the face of feminism.

A rich, white sheltered, spoiled person, whose parents seems to have set no boundaries from NYC that was getting write ups about her at the age of 11.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
article-2211243-152E8B73000005DC-605_634x444.jpg

eJAIcGC.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Well...just got done blogging on tumblr...

You wanna hear something funny brehs and brehettes?

The black womens I follow on there have been calling Lena Dunham out on my dash and making sure this shyt doesn't get swept under the rug.

Meanwhile all of the self-proclaimed white "feminists" I follow have not said one word about this...not one peep, reblog, or text post. Nothing.

I'm pretty sure they just realized Lena just made their movement look like a complete joke. Basically (white) feminism at this point is saying that you can be mediocre, below average, dirty, not shower, not shave your pits or pubes, have tons of acne, be racist, be a child molestor, be a sexual predator, be a classist, culture vulturing, gentrifying piece of shyt, and in all essence be the worst type of human being possible and get a pass for your behavior simply because you're white and female and playing the victim card cause you don't want to own up to your actions like everyone else is forced to when the shyt hits the fan.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Well...just got done blogging on tumblr...

You wanna hear something funny brehs and brehettes?

The black womens I follow on there have been calling Lena Dunham out on my dash and making sure this shyt doesn't get swept under the rug.

Meanwhile all of the self-proclaimed white "feminists" I follow have not said one word about this...not one peep, reblog, or text post. Nothing.

I'm pretty sure they just realized Lena just made their movement look like a complete joke. Basically (white) feminism at this point is saying that you can be mediocre, below average, dirty, not shower, not shave your pits or pubes, have tons of acne, be racist, be a child molestor, be a sexual predator, be a classist, culture vulturing, gentrifying piece of shyt, and in all essence be the worst type of human being possible and get a pass for your behavior simply because you're white and female and playing the victim card cause you don't want to own up to your actions like everyone else is forced to when the shyt hits the fan.
Yo, can you hook me up with some pro-black tumblr links?