Lena Dunham Describes Opening Her 1 Yr Old Sister's Vagina & Masterbating In Front Her + Kissing

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Oh yeah...that tweet from that white feminist calling Lena Dunham a "f*cking hero" for admitting she was a sexual predator and a molestor was just on some...:wow:shyt...way to go full retard.You go girl.
This right here seriously pisses me off. I really hate when people in the media COMPLETELY miss the point of the issue. They ignore facts and avoid anything that doesn't fit under their narrative. I wish we had someone brave enough and had enough fame to call these fools on their BS. Instead we get a bunch of p*ssy politically correct celebs. I really hate American media and culture.
I do too...this shyt is disgusting. These celebs and their whole non-sensical world come off as a cult to me now...

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Oh yeah...that tweet from that white feminist calling Lena Dunham a "f*cking hero" for admitting she was a sexual predator and a molestor was just on some...:wow:shyt...way to go full retard.You go girl.

I do too...this shyt is disgusting. These celebs and their whole non-sensical world come off as a cult to me now...

Hollywood covers up pedophilia and other sick stuff with ease. It's so demonic. :sitdown:

People are still copping pleas for Roman Polanski. And he did the cowardly move of abandoning the country. That's the ultimate bytch move.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
This shyt is sooo f*cking disgusting and infuriating.

We have a 28-year old jewish white womam who came from a rich family who's own success is not even a result of her own hard work and determination but rather nepotism and white privilege threatening to sue people for simply reiterating things she wrote herself and admitted to IN PRINT. I swear, between Ferguson where white cops are doing damn near eveything in their power to protect a murderer, the street harassment video where white guys were edited out on purpose, and this...white people and their nonsensical system of dominance based on irrationality and blatant lies seems to be collapsing on itself.

You know it's getting bad when white feminazi's who write for online publications like salon, gawker, and jezebel are so afraid to admit what she did was wrong and disgusting, and that it was even more disgusting to admit it with out a single acknowledgement of a negative discourse on her part...that they would rather not even discuss it and are willing to defend malicious and outright destructive behavior under the guise of heroism and bravery in the process.

Darren Wilson is being seen as a hero for murdering an unarmed black 17 year old by these people.
Lena Dunham is being seen as a hero for molesting her younger sister from as young as 1years old to god knows when and ruining her life in the process by these people.
And we're holding these people to a higher standard (or supposed to) for...what again exactly?

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:comeon: You just trolling just to troll.

How the fukk you have negative 3000 and still are not banned? :dahell::wtf:

:camby:
nikka a 13 year old doesn't kno shyt about the world, cmon son yall taking it too seriously.

as far as the second question i dunno:yeshrug: