Legit Good Games You Lack The Motivation To Ever Finish?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
RDR2. I put it down and just haven't gotten back to it. Took me months to finish GTA SA when I was younger, almost as long for 4. Thing is, it always happens near enough to the end and I don't know why.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
RDR2. I put it down and just haven't gotten back to it. Took me months to finish GTA SA when I was younger, almost as long for 4. Thing is, it always happens near enough to the end and I don't know why.
I’ve played all the main GTA games and never completed any of them. When the Xbox Series X version of 5 comes out I’ll try again.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Control - Fun game and I got the deluxe edition for free, but I just haven't gotten around to playing it through.

Death Stranding - I actually enjoyed this game and found it oddly relaxing in spite of it's convoluted storyline, but I think I started playing another game after a month or two after picking it up. Going back to it and getting acclimated to the mechanics and trying to catch up on the story just feels like too daunting of a task at this point.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is Death Stranding for me. I really like it, enjoyed playing an hour here and there which is all I have time for nowadays. But somehow I lost interest and never touched it again, even though I should:francis:
i stopped because the game was too grime to play while in lockdown

the atmosphere in games affects me a lot.