Legit Good Games You Lack The Motivation To Ever Finish?

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
I've never finished a Final Fantasy game before.

I've played VI, VII, IX, X, XII, XIII and never finished any of them. Though I got to Sephiroth's third form and couldn't beat him.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Khalil's_Black_Excellence We gotta do whatever we can to make sure Returnal isn't added to this list

returnal is good enough to keep me interested/coming back and I actually like how it’s structured...I can pick it up and see if I have a decent run in me and if not, I can put it back down and play it again the next day

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
returnal is good enough to keep me interested/coming back and I actually like how it’s structured...I can pick it up and see if I have a decent run in me and if not, I can put it back down and play it again the next day
I'm gonna keep it real...I probably would've never beaten that game if I didn't have the past 2 weeks off from work :mjlol:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Final fantasy 15:francis::francis::francis:
My Ps5 can’t hold these big games:hhh::hhh:
I played 8 hours of it but new games came out and I had to remove it from storage:francis:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
P5 aka bed time simulator :snooze:

P5: Repetitive Dialogue: The Movie: The Game

P5: Hardcore Trial & Error Battle System and MP management EX Plus Ultra :snooze:
I loved P4 but P5 just didn't click with me. It's a shame because I heard it got better. I just don't have the same amount of energy to wait for games to pick up like I used to

I'm never gonna finish delivering packages in Death Stranding. I already got a full time job. I ain't sign up for UPS too :yeshrug: