Legit Good Games You Lack The Motivation To Ever Finish?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Mgs v. Spent too much time on side missions. Got burnt out. Spent over 100 hours on that game.

Spiderman. Arkham knockoff. :manny:

God of war. Never a fan of the series. I like this last one though. Enjoy what I've played, but it's just other shyt I rather play.

Zelda botw : boring as fukk. :unimpressed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I forgot to add this to my list but there's dozens of reasons I don't feel like finishing this game :russ:
I played this for about 60 hours before I got tired of it. At that point I stormed Hyrule castle and just beat the game. It’s an easy game to beat because at any time you can finish the story.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
TLOU2 & Witcher 3 are probably the most popular games I own and have not finished .... hell I've barely even started them

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Yakuza Zero, after putting 80 hours into judgment I can’t finish Zero. In judgment the battles are seamless , you can walk into stores without loading or transition screens.

Dropped Horizon Zero Dawn , pretty but boring fetch quest.

Dropping Persona 5 and starting Royal from scratch dawg.

Last edited:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
I played this for about 60 hours before I got tired of it. At that point I stormed Hyrule castle and just beat the game. It’s an easy game to beat because at any time you can finish the story.
Id play it more if it wasn't for the constant fps drops, weapons breaking and stamina system

I think its fine that others like it but personally I'm not of fan of those things

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yakuza 5- As much as I loved the series, this game just feels like a bloated tumor. The story is all over the place, its boring as all hell, and unnecessary long. I had to just take a bit of a short break to come back to the game.

Stardew Valley- This game just I dunno. Like I love the game for what it was and enjoy the peaceful vibes of it, but meh:russell:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Yakuza 5- As much as I loved the series, this game just feels like a bloated tumor. The story is all over the place, its boring as all hell, and unnecessary long. I had to just take a bit of a short break to come back to the game.

Yep 5 is praised by fans for having the most content (which it definitely has a lot of) but the story in 5 is easily the worst .

Thank god 0 came out years after 5 because sheesh :francis: I ended up powering through 5 didnt even do a good majority of the substories