Legit Good Games You Lack The Motivation To Ever Finish?

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Made it halfway through Kingdom Hearts 2 and got side tracked and don't feel like going back to it.

Finished the first few Borderlands games then made it to 3 and it just didn't click for me. Dunno how far I made it but just not feeling the gameplay anymore. Aiming feels sloppy.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yep 5 is praised by fans for having the most content (which it definitely has a lot of) but the story in 5 is easily the worst .

Thank god 0 came out years after 5 because sheesh :francis: I ended up powering through 5 didnt even do a good majority of the substories

Breh I just want to ground punch the writers that came up with Saejima's story:beli:. I was so friggin bored and damn near uninstalled the game because his portion was a slog. Its so messed up that the Idol chapter was WAYYYY better than majority of the game so far:mindblown:.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Breh I just want to ground punch the writers that came up with Saejima's story:beli:. I was so friggin bored and damn near uninstalled the game because his portion was a slog. Its so messed up that the Idol chapter was WAYYYY better than majority of the game so far:mindblown:.
Saejima's part isnt even the worst in this game too :russ: wait until you get to the last person you play as