Legit Good Games You Lack The Motivation To Ever Finish?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is Death Stranding for me. I really like it, enjoyed playing an hour here and there which is all I have time for nowadays. But somehow I lost interest and never touched it again, even though I should:francis:

Same. It's a good game on paper but for whatever reason it didn't hold my interest. Maybe too much walking around...

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
Ghost of sushi nemo :yeshrug: and im on the last battle :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is Death Stranding for me. I really like it, enjoyed playing an hour here and there which is all I have time for nowadays. But somehow I lost interest and never touched it again, even though I should:francis:

I was the same bro. Played through half of it and then didn’t touch it for like 5 months. Randomly decided to finish it and it’s one of the most satisfying endings/gaming experiences I’ve had. Def a game you only play through once tho imo

but as for me I haven’t beat rdr2, got to the part where you shipwreck on an island and become prisoners and I was just too drained to continue. I kept thinking aiight this is def the homestretch...and it just kept going. Hopefully I give it the death stranding treatment and later on decide to finish it

Also Started control, about 3 hours in but it’s not my bag. I don’t see myself continuing that