Legendary Foxxhole Radio moments

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I had every episode of Foxxhole, Speedy's Comedy Corner, Reach Around Radio, from around 2008-2012, organized by date, since I downloaded every week religiosly, but between switching itunes and computers so many times over the years I somehow lost them. I got it in my head last year to take a day and add them to my spotify so I could look for for all of my favorite moments but when I checked the hardrive I thought they were stored in I only found a few of them.

I got one of my old pc's in the closet somewhere that may have them still, but I've been too lazy to check.

I'll never forgive myself if I really did lose them all. :francis:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
anyone have a link to the Foxxhole episode where Kevin Hart was going in on TDP? I think it was a Foxxhole episode when Foxx wasn't there

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
I had every episode of Foxxhole, Speedy's Comedy Corner, Reach Around Radio, from around 2008-2012, organized by date, since I downloaded every week religiosly, but between switching itunes and computers so many times over the years I somehow lost them. I got it in my head last year to take a day and add them to my spotify so I could look for for all of my favorite moments but when I checked the hardrive I thought they were stored in I only found a few of them.

I got one of my old pc's in the closet somewhere that may have them still, but I've been too lazy to check.

I remember back then (around '07/'08) new Foxxhole radio episodes would come on every Friday afternoon. I was too cheap to get a Sirius radio subscription, so every week before the new episode aired I'd sign up for the free 5-day trial using a fake email and listen to the show that way:lolbron:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Same here, had every speedy comedy corner from 2007 on a cd, I lost it :mjcry:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
The full shows from 2008-2010 of SCC and the foxxhole is still up on YouTube. I been trying to get all the 2007 episodes but only have a few and you can listen to them on YouTube also.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Are you the Pickles that called in on the first Reach Around Radio? I still remember jokes from that episode to this day (Timestamped):

:russ::mjlol::laff:

No that is not me. The origin of my name was I was eating chickfila sandwich with pickles when I joined, I basically joined to read Obarth's game of throne recaps, never really wanting to be part of the forum but this place is too fun that I had to participate.

Mannnn they really had a good thing, why don't they do a podcast?WTF? They have all the equipment.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It's crazy how they tried to cancel him for the Miley Cyrus comments. Then a few years later she's thotting it up and shyt.

:mjcry:Foxxhole was goat though.
Yeah, the moment he had to go on tv and apologize for it, I knew Foxxhole was done for. That was the ominous beginning of cancel culture.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
It's crazy how they tried to cancel him for the Miley Cyrus comments. Then a few years later she's thotting it up and shyt.

:mjcry:Foxxhole was goat though.
No other big celebrity will create something like the foxxhole ever again. Alot of the old clips got deleted from YouTube, Jamie probably still apologizing to people still to this day about what they said.

Sidenote: remember when Corey Holcomb made fun of the Virginia Tech shooting somebody made this blog about it.

Letter: Holcomb should not be welcomed on our campus | Opinions | collegiatetimes.com

:laff: