Legendary Foxxhole Radio moments

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Lightning quick. Speedy still does a podcast on YouTube. Sometimes Mack and TDP would show up.
Remember when Speedy would say something dumb and Foxx and the crew would roast him for it. Around the time of the '08 election coverage he said something like "So let me get this right - if Obama gets more votes than McCain, Obama wins?" and Foxx and the crew let him have it:dead: Then remember when they had Eric Benet on and he was singing for them and Speedy whispered "Keep singing baby....oops, I mean Johnny":laff::russ:

Last edited:

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
What’s crazy is the Foxxhole lived and died by the sword. They were no holds barred until they made that Miley Cyrus joke and Jamie had to apologize to keep his day job going.
Foxx was doing a press run for The Soloist movie he did with Robert Downey Jr and he was on Jay Leno and Leno pressed him about it, I was like:hhh:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Remember when Speedy would say something dumb and Foxx and the crew would roast him for it. Around the time of the '08 election coverage he said something like "So let me get this right - if Obama gets more votes than McCain, Obama wins?" and Foxx and the crew let him have it:dead: Then remember when they had Johnny Gill on and he was singing for them and Speedy whispered "Keep singing baby....oops, I mean Johnny":laff::russ:
My turn to correct someone :russ:

It was Eric Benet and not Johnny Gill.

I think w/ Foxxhole, Johnny Gill was a recurring name tho because Johnny Mack had a running comeback line of "Johnny Gill said you can't kiss" :lolbron:

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when Speedy would say something dumb and Foxx and the crew would roast him for it. Around the time of the '08 election coverage he said something like "So let me get this right - if Obama gets more votes than McCain, Obama wins?" and Foxx and the crew let him have it:dead: Then remember when they had Johnny Gill on and he was singing for them and Speedy whispered "Keep singing baby....oops, I mean Johnny":laff::russ:

Nah bro you drinking lol
That was Eric Benet Speedy wanted to do back up for
:russ:

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
My turn to correct someone :russ:

It was Eric Benet and not Johnny Gill.

I think w/ Foxxhole, Johnny Gill was a recurring name tho because Johnny Mack had a running comeback line of "Johnny Gill said you can't kiss" :lolbron:
they used to throw random shots at Johnny Gill so much I thought it was him:mjlol: Johnny Mack's other favorite line was "Eddie Murphy and Johnny Gill used to bump mustaches":russ: