Legendary Foxxhole Radio moments

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I had every episode of Foxxhole, Speedy's Comedy Corner, Reach Around Radio, from around 2008-2012, organized by date, since I downloaded every week religiosly, but between switching itunes and computers so many times over the years I somehow lost them. I got it in my head last year to take a day and add them to my spotify so I could look for for all of my favorite moments but when I checked the hardrive I thought they were stored in I only found a few of them.

I got one of my old pc's in the closet somewhere that may have them still, but I've been too lazy to check.

I'll never forgive myself if I really did lose them all. :francis:
I will buy you a gift card if you’re able to restore them. It’s ashame they all gone from YouTube.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's amazing how this show was really the podcast era before the podcast era.

And for the most part Foxxhole is now a cult phenomenon.

It went under mainly bc satellite radio was still expensive during most of the prime Foxxhole days, so nikkas bootlegged. If Foxx could've got ad money like these pods now, it would've been gold.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
It's amazing how this show was really the podcast era before the podcast era.

And for the most part Foxxhole is now a cult phenomenon.

It went under mainly bc satellite radio was still expensive during most of the prime Foxxhole days, so nikkas bootlegged. If Foxx could've got ad money like these pods now, it would've been gold.
It really was. And he wasn’t even doing it to make money, he just wanted a platform to talk shyt and crack jokes with his homies. The classic episodes like where they were roasting Supahead would never be allowed today in the name of misogyny and misogynoir.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Need Speedy comedy corner 2007.. 52 episodes :mjcry:

That website Z-share had them all back in the day.

:deadmanny:
I forgot all about ZShare :pachaha:

Man I just had another flashback.... there were certain callers, when they called, you sat up straight and listened because you knew it was gonna be good :russ:

I remember Icerberg would always come on w/ a slight stutter like "W-w-w-whats going on Fam?" :dead:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
It really was. And he wasn’t even doing it to make money, he just wanted a platform to talk shyt and crack jokes with his homies. The classic episodes like where they were roasting Supahead would never be allowed today in the name of misogyny and misogynoir.
What’s crazy is the Foxxhole lived and died by the sword. They were no holds barred until they made that Miley Cyrus joke and Jamie had to apologize to keep his day job going.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

Man I just had another flashback.... there were certain callers, when they called, you sat up straight and listened because you knew it was gonna be good :russ:

I remember Icerberg would always come on w/ a slight stutter like "W-w-w-whats going on Fam?" :dead:

That was Low Life from Alabama :pachaha: I listened to an unhealthy amount of Foxxhole and all of its child shows all day every day at work before podcasts were a thing. He was my favorite caller :russ:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps

I think Lowlife used to have the stutter too. W-w-what’s goin on pimp ! Dude was probably my favorite caller.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall right. It was Lowlife lol. Iceberg was another popular caller from NYC if I remember right?