LeBron- Wade friendship almost ended because LBJ didnt tell Wade he was leaving Miami in 2014

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
FAKE FRIEND.

USED WADE TO BECOME A CHAMPION.

IT WAS ALWAYS BUSINESS
BUT HE LIKES TO PLAY THE FAMILY ROLE...

HE LEARNED FROM THE BEST
JAY-Z.
:devil:
:evil:

And nikkas still question if Bron threw that series in order for his legacy to not be tainted by being 2nd best on his own team, especially since their numbers were damn near identical on the year and in the playoffs, like 1 point 1 reb 1ast type shyt.

Wade was every bit as good as Bron 4 or 5 different seasons, just dealt wit nagging injuries.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
07-08 was Shawn Marion making 16 mill and Wade 13 mill :francis:

08-09 Jermaine O’Neil making 21 mill and Wade 14 mill :francis:

09-10 Jermaine O’Neil making 23 mill and Wade 15 mill :francis:
Heat took on Marion and O’Neal’s contracts from their previous teams, they didn’t give them those deals. Wade was the victim of bad timing and bad decision-making, some of it his own doing and some of it the Heat’s front office.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Heat took on Marion and O’Neal’s contracts from their previous teams, they didn’t give them those deals. Wade was the victim of bad timing and bad decision-making, some of it his own doing and some of it the Heat’s front office.
Only thing wade made a mistake on was opting out when Bron was a FA otherwise that was all on the heat..

But still the point is in the 13 years he was there Heat never made him the priority to make him the highest paid on that team

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not buying this. I remember the night before lebron left, him and wade hung out all day. Wade was even with him when he left on his plane. They had a video of them hugging it out before lebron left. Definitely looked like a "goodbye" of sorts.

THERES NOTHING TO BUY.

ITS A FACT THEY FLEW TO VEGAS TOGETHER THAT WEEK
AND BRON NEVER TOLD HIM
HE WAS LEAVING.

WADE SAID IN HINDSIGHT
HE COULD TELL FROM BRONS BODY LANGUAGE
HE WAS GONE.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
What a sh1tty click bait article. Wade said numerous times he knew lebron was gone before it was announced. That's they were hugging on the plane/during/after the meeting they had

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I'm not buying this. I remember the night before lebron left, him and wade hung out all day. Wade was even with him when he left on his plane. They had a video of them hugging it out before lebron left. Definitely looked like a "goodbye" of sorts.

exactly

EXACTLY!!!!

And thank you for saying this.

This is just another "storyline" someone seems to be pulling out their ass to move some kind of narrative. I swear the NBA really be trynna hijack the NFL headlines like a mother fukker

Martha

Dwayne Wade opted out and the Heat had the money to fully compensate him for what he was originally signed for but white man PAT RILEY CHOSE to not offer Dwayne that money and opted to give it to Loul Deng... Pat would later admit to this being a mistake and how it caused a strain between him and Wade which helped lead to Wade joining the bulls 2 years later yet somehow this is being framed by "nikkas" as LeBron fault:mjlol:

Pat Riley says Heat should have given Dwyane Wade max contract in 2014

Then you post a trash article from that slob as your source of information...Yikes

facts

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Make sacrifices for a nikka that never returns the favor brehs

Sacrifice millions of dollars for someone that’s as fickle as the wind brehs

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
Article title is misleading. Made it seem like Wade and LeBron almost had a fractured relationship when they never did. This is literally Windhorst saying Wade COULD HAVE acted a certain way when Wade never acted bitter and there’s not an ounce of evidence he ever held any ill will towards Bron. The article is actually pretty unnecessary.

At no point was there actually anything saying Wade and Bron’s friendship was about to end or ever needed repair.
This article and the one he did previously are similar to the one Raheem Sterling referenced. Misleading and designed to inflame passions to those rightly inclined.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What a sh1tty click bait article. Wade said numerous times he knew lebron was gone before it was announced. That's they were hugging on the plane/during/after the meeting they had

LIES

BRON NEVER TOLD HIM shyt.

HE SAID HE COULD TELL FROM DUDES BODY LANGUAGE.
FEMALES HANDLE shyt IN THAT MANNER.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Blame Pat Riley for losing him money, Heat endorsed that #HeatLifer campaign only to f*** over Dwade again :mjlol: the reality is Bron can go anywhere and get a max. Bosh got his contract as well, they tried fitting in Deng with capspace as well then skimped on Wade when it was time to pay Whiteside.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

LIES

BRON NEVER TOLD HIM shyt.

HE SAID HE COULD TELL FROM DUDES BODY LANGUAGE.

so in n other words, He knew:troll:

If anyone outside LeBron James’ camp knew what was about to happen, it was Dwyane Wade. James was in Las Vegas the week leading up to his announcement that he was leaving the Heat for Cleveland, and Wade spent a large portion of that week with him.

The night before James revealed his decision, he and Wade shared a private plane from Las Vegas back to Miami. James did not share his plans with Wade, but it was clear.

We had a long flight back from Vegas,” Wade said this morning at his fantasy basketball camp in Hollywood. “I probably knew then, without him telling me at that moment. You could tell where someone’s heart is and what they’re thinking. I kind of knew at that moment.

“As his friend, I’m just supportive. As crazy as that might sound, I’m supportive of my friend doing what makes them happy. Obviously same thing with him in this situation. You’ve gotta do what makes you happy — selfishly do what makes you happy. The decision to go back home was that.

I went to sleep knowing. He called me the next day. But I knew then. Obviously he still had to say the final yay or nay, but I knew. I could tell.”

Why didn’t LeBron James tell Dwyane Wade he was leaving to Cavaliers? | Heat Zone