LeBron- Wade friendship almost ended because LBJ didnt tell Wade he was leaving Miami in 2014

Top Flight Security

Of The World, Craig!
Daps
Reppin
501 to the 870
i

This mf look like a straight up pedo

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Lebron def has some bytch made tendencies. this supposed to be one of your "best friends" like even off the court and thats how you do him?

left out of the article is that prior to free agency in 2014, Wade, Lebron, and Bosh went to lunch together. Bosh thought it was supposed to be to talk about what they were gonna do. instead, it never even came up. :heh:

he left the lunch like :wtf: bron was too much of a p*ssy for any type of confrontation. instead he does it over the phone like a hoe. :scusthov:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Unlike Wade, I'm pretty sure Miami maxed out Bosh...So he made out just fine with Lebron leaving.

yeah Bosh ended up coming up. Just saying, he was willing to just take 15M for Bron to come back + get some better supporting players

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
i think LBJ was mad cuz Pat Riley dared him to return to Miami . xhe probably thought Wade would leak info back to Riley

and the story about how Riley finally met LeBron before free agency, Maverick Carter wasnt even there and everyone was watching soccer World Cup instead of paying attention to Riley

Wait what.

Riley met LeBron before free agency (So before he left for Cleveland?) and instead of paying attention to the conversation LeBron's team was watching a football game?

Also: so you're saying this video made LeBron angry and he decided to not come back and played a role in him leaving for Cleveland?
:ohhh:

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are we sure Bron didn't just cut Wade a check for 10 mil? I know it wouldn't repair the damage of not acting like a man and telling him he was gone, but it would at least take care of fukking up his money.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Are we sure Bron didn't just cut Wade a check for 10 mil? I know it wouldn't repair the damage of not acting like a man and telling him he was gone, but it would at least take care of fukking up his money.
Until Bron come out and say he took care of Wade the folk should assume for now he didn’t

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So even with Wade opting out and then Lebron moving on...couldn't Riley STILL have take care of Wade but chose NOT too because Lebron left and it wasn't beneficial for the Heat??? I'm I understanding this correct ? But gave Bosh the max no questions asked??

Shouldn't Wade and Bosh been Riles top priority and then fill in around them?

Now Bosh becomes your undisputed #1 and doesn't have to deal with Bron Ball with the face of the franchise and orginal Heat as the #2..fill in some vets and the culture they still should have been rolling..

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
kgface.gif
are we sure..man what do you think

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
lol Wade from Chicago, you think he would still fukk with Bron if he really thought he was a scumbag? Fat elephant cac stay lookin for drama.

I’m more mad at him costing Wade a finals mvp and himself another ring during that 2011 debacle :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I never liked this c00n. Always taking shortcuts, constantly switching teams to surpass all-time great black players that did it honorable way.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So even with Wade opting out and then Lebron moving on...couldn't Riley STILL have take care of Wade but chose NOT too because Lebron left and it wasn't beneficial for the Heat??? I'm I understanding this correct ? But gave Bosh the max no questions asked??

Shouldn't Wade and Bosh been Riles top priority and then fill in around them?

Now Bosh becomes your undisputed #1 and doesn't have to deal with Bron Ball with the face of the franchise and orginal Heat as the #2..fill in some vets and the culture they still should have been rolling..

The real tragedy is that Wade was never the highest paid player on the Heat in his 13 years there

Pat Riley a piece of shyt