LeBron- Wade friendship almost ended because LBJ didnt tell Wade he was leaving Miami in 2014

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real tragedy is that Wade was never the highest paid player on the Heat in his 13 years there

Pat Riley a piece of shyt

..his rookie contract ran from 03-07...which was about 3 milly on average...who was the highest from 07-10 before Bosh/Bron?

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
kgface.gif
are we sure..man what do you think

Golly gee Mr. Einstein, obviously I'm not sure, which is why I asked.

Any reason in particular that you're acting like a clown to strangers on a message board, oh wise one?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm not buying this. I remember the night before lebron left, him and wade hung out all day. Wade was even with him when he left on his plane. They had a video of them hugging it out before lebron left. Definitely looked like a "goodbye" of sorts.

EXACTLY!!!!

And thank you for saying this.

This is just another "storyline" someone seems to be pulling out their ass to move some kind of narrative. I swear the NBA really be trynna hijack the NFL headlines like a mother fukker

Martha

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Dwayne Wade opted out and the Heat had the money to fully compensate him for what he was originally signed for but white man PAT RILEY CHOSE to not offer Dwayne that money and opted to give it to Loul Deng... Pat would later admit to this being a mistake and how it caused a strain between him and Wade which helped lead to Wade joining the bulls 2 years later yet somehow this is being framed by "nikkas" as LeBron fault:mjlol:

Pat Riley says Heat should have given Dwyane Wade max contract in 2014

Then you post a trash article from that slob as your source of information...Yikes

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When have you ever heard of a player cutting a teammate a check for 10 million? Damn use your fukking brain.

I'm saying, somewhere in the intervening years, Bron... a man with a billion-dollar lifetime contract with Nike, who has earned close to half a billion in salary and has unfathomable additional lucrative endorsements... may have compensated Wade for the money he cost him. You know, how you would want to treat a friend and business partner who you essentially owe money to.

This could also have happened in the form of giving him stake in some of his outside ventures, etc.

I don't know why you're being so dismissive of this, and why you're acting like an a$$hole.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I'm saying, somewhere in the intervening years, Bron... a man with a billion-dollar lifetime contract with Nike, who has earned close to half a billion in salary and has unfathomable additional lucrative endorsements... may have compensated Wade for the money he cost him. You know, how you would want to treat a friend and business partner who you essentially owe money to.

This could also have happened in the form of giving him stake in some of his outside ventures, etc.

I don't know why you're being so dismissive of this, and why you're acting like an a$$hole.
:comeon: Get the hell on with this mumbo jumbo

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
..his rookie contract ran from 03-07...which was about 3 milly on average...who was the highest from 07-10 before Bosh/Bron?

07-08 was Shawn Marion making 16 mill and Wade 13 mill :francis:

08-09 Jermaine O’Neil making 21 mill and Wade 14 mill :francis:

09-10 Jermaine O’Neil making 23 mill and Wade 15 mill :francis: