LeBron- Wade friendship almost ended because LBJ didnt tell Wade he was leaving Miami in 2014

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dwade lost close to 70 mill. Probably over 100 mill if you count those years he took a pay cut in his prime

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
So nikkas caped for Kyrie sayin "why would I have to?" when asked why he didn't tell LeBron he was leavin but LeBron was posed to tell D-Wade he was leavin???

You nikkas and yo hypocrisy, I swear......

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man get this fat, banana cream cupcake chatty patty cac the fukk up outta here :camby:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
LeBron has to be a cool ass dude behind doors because as far as basketball goes, he's a special kind of a$$hole sometimes. In some ways its "worse" than Jordan cause you knew MJ was just a piece of shyt person, but he carried that gravity with him. Bron could be like that one day and your best homie the next. Two sides of the same coin though

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Dwade lost close to 70 mill. Probably over 100 mill if you count those years he took a pay cut in his prime
:picard:

I would be legit hot at this especially if he recommended me to opt out.
So nikkas caped for Kyrie sayin "why would I have to?" when asked why he didn't tell LeBron he was leavin but LeBron was posed to tell D-Wade he was leavin???

You nikkas and yo hypocrisy, I swear......
D Wade is his fukking man:dahell:

Kyrie knew it was just a business thing. He wasn’t hanging out with Lebron on his days off, during vacation, hanging with his family. nikka didn’t even like Lebron:dahell:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
:picard:

I would be legit hot at this especially if he recommended me to opt out.

D Wade is his fukking man:dahell:

Kyrie knew it was just a business thing. He wasn’t hanging out with Lebron on his days off, during vacation, hanging with his family. nikka didn’t even like Lebron:dahell:
Foh, dem grown fukkin men. nikka whether dey friends or not don't change da fact dat business is business. You don't think friends know dat?

Furthermore dis shyt is a fukkin non-story anyway cause dem nikkas is still fukkin best friends to this day :dead:

Just another fanboy ass clickbait article the media and you lame nikkas can fawn over.

S/O to KD.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Someone explain to me how LeBron forced D-Wade to take a pay cut in order to sign more guys? :francis:

He made his bed. He could have a max salary and accept the roster that comes with it or not. Ya'all don't think Miami would have given D-Wade the max if he has asked for it?

People in here who never gave a shyt about D-Wade and they're pretending to be offended and hurt by something that D-Wade himself isn't even offended and hurt by. :russ:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
And nikkas still question if Bron threw that series in order for his legacy to not be tainted by being 2nd best on his own team, especially since their numbers were damn near identical on the year and in the playoffs, like 1 point 1 reb 1ast type shyt.

Wade was every bit as good as Bron 4 or 5 different seasons, just dealt wit nagging injuries.
Don't really care anymore, but I'll always believe this :manny:

Wade's legacy with 4 rings and 2 FMVP? sheeeeeiiiiiitttttt

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Wait what.

Riley met LeBron before free agency (So before he left for Cleveland?) and instead of paying attention to the conversation LeBron's team was watching a football game?

Also: so you're saying this video made LeBron angry and he decided to not come back and played a role in him leaving for Cleveland?
:ohhh:

nah i think LBJ was gone to Cleveland anyways, for logical reasons (Wade was declining and injury prone, no cap space, had to rebuild roster, coming home, Cavs had younger team and Kyrie)
but the intentional disrespect to the Heat stems from that

Pat Riley knew LeBron James was likely leaving Miami the minute he walked into their last meeting

Riley told his lieutenant, Andy Elisburg, to get the two championship trophies LeBron had won and pack them in their hard-shell carrying cases. Elisburg also brought charts and an easel for a presentation about the free agents the Heat would pursue. The day of the meeting, a hotel bellhop followed them with a luggage cart carrying the presentation and the two trophies. Riley brought wine from a Napa vineyard named Promise. It was the same label Maverick Carter had presented Riley with when they did the deal four years earlier. Riley respects Carter, and when he walked into the suite and saw James with agent Rich Paul and friend Randy Mims but no Maverick, part of him knew the meeting wasn’t sincere. He told Elisburg to keep the trophies and easel in the hall. James and his associates were watching a World Cup game, which they kept glancing at during the presentation. At one point, Riley asked if they’d mute the TV.