LeBron- Wade friendship almost ended because LBJ didnt tell Wade he was leaving Miami in 2014

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@Bigblackted4 you looking like a littleblackbytch with your weak ass neg. Your feelings get hurt nikka?
2py0swz.jpg

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Wade had no choice to opt out regardless of lebrons intentions

A. He was washed/ close to being washed
B. He needed a long term contract
C. Another season would have significantly impacted his worth

He had 2 years left on the deal, and he opted out for the specific purpose of taking another paycut so they could keep bron and get more help. Bosh did the same and was willing to take only 15M/yr if Bron stayed. If he knew Bron was leaving they all might've handled things differently.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Wade had no choice to opt out regardless of lebrons intentions

A. He was washed/ close to being washed
B. He needed a long term contract
C. Another season would have significantly impacted his worth
He didnt see another long term contract after 2014. He was going to make 41 mil those last two years of his deal, ended up making 31 :wow:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Thread title is misleading
Windy been asking this question on his and other podcasts for years about why Wade isnt mad at Bron
Bron probably was keeping Wade out of the back to Cleveland stuff just so Wade would have cover in Miami even though Wade and the Heat fell out anyway
Also, Bron was upset at Wade and the Heat that last season because he would show up to the games and find out Wade wasn't playing right before tip-off

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
He had 2 years left on the deal, and he opted out for the specific purpose of taking another paycut so they could keep bron and get more help. Bosh did the same and was willing to take only 15M/yr if Bron stayed. If he knew Bron was leaving they all might've handled things differently.

Unlike Wade, I'm pretty sure Miami maxed out Bosh...So he made out just fine with Lebron leaving.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rl: " what can LEbrother do for me/ he can leave the team and cost me green"
"What can LEbrother do for me/ he can spot me up and make shoot corner 3s"
"What can LEbrother do for me/ he can sabotage a finals so i dont win mvp!! Ooooo"