LeBron sneakers test $300 limit

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
So you're pretty much telling me you NEVER even go to nice restaurants? Just TGIF and fast food your whole life, ehh?

You also never go to any kind of formal event?

But you are a grown man... Ok breh. We see what kind of life your living.

:scusthov: breh you fa real? Restaurants I supposed to dress up... nikka I go to Berns steak house the premium dining in Tampa Bay in jeans and sneakers.

Formal? Breh I have a pair of black and a pair of brown shoes, in my closet. Every man has one suit. I read GQ, Mens Journal, my nikka... Im good for Funerals and shyt.

I party with Prime Ministers and MPs (presidents/mayors/governors in US lingo) and yes I attend, in what? Sneakers.

No body gives 2 fukks

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
255313_4378231291507_1381440887_n.jpg

:lolbron:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
some of us can afford to buy expensive sneakers, everybody not struggling out here my dude

and dont put an age limit on sneakers, I mean of course by a certain age you want to have a solid collection of casual/dress shoes, which Ive had since * was like 17, but still...to me there's no difference from the white dad that rocks new balances and crocs than a black father rocking his sneaker of choice, quit the generalizations
:skip: @ having expensive sneakers = "not struggling", like a lot of nikkas aint blowin their WHOLE CHECK on clothes

When I see someone in tacky loud "LOOK AT THE LABEL nikka" clothes I automatically assume they don't have shyt and just want to LOOK like money. People w/actual money generally keep it low key. Nobody gets/stays rich spending $$$ to look rich :heh: @ some damn Jordans, I would rather get some passport stamps. J's = money is the definition of hood rich broke nikka thinking

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
mad? :stopitslime:

and yea, u do think your one upping nikkas. u saying that ur post is just asking where anyone wears them is a flat out lie. Cause if thats all you were trying to say, thats all you would have said. Get some nuts and say exactly what it is you want to say and dont hide your hands about it when someone pulls u up on it. Its only the internet remember?

But why you worried about where another man wears his gear for anyway? nikkas wear their shoes where they want too.

Stop posting like a bytch
Lol. I'm not hiding my hands. Wtf are you talking about.

I thought everyone on the Coli was balling, don't fukk with hood rats or hood spots so what I'm typing to you should be restatements of your own life for the most part. All I'm asking, where are these expensive ass sneakers required or the norm attire for any of you?

Again, if you think me stating my opinion is me dictating to you or being worried about you, like I said, you need to grow up, and stop being so sensitive.

And outside of work, I don't need to wear dress shoes? Using your logic:comeon: What's you're point aside from you not being into sneakers?
Where have I said I'm not into sneakers? I know more about sneakers than most of you. You don't have to buy sneaks to be into them. And for the third time, I own sneakers, i just don't buy unjustifiably expensive ones nor has anyone presented a good reason why I should.

You average adult spends more time in professional attire than not, so where does needing expensive sneaks come in at? Kids value sneakers cause their quality of life and lifestyle allows such. I don't think most adults do though.

Daps
From poor to rich..everybody loves sneakers. I remember walking in to Niketown on Rodeo (Beverly Hills) and some dude came in with a suit and dropped 2-3 gs like its nothing:ld:

Some of you guys need to get out more

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The question is if someone with high self-esteem would ever spend over 300 dollars on a pair of sneakers.

The obvious answer is no.

Daps
How is wearing sneakers to the movies NEEDING them? Also how are air balances comparable to expensive lebrons or Jordan's?
his new balance cost like 150 or some shyt

and I dont wear sneakers everyday, but when I do I prefer the style of J's or air maxx

Daps
:skip: @ having expensive sneakers = "not struggling", like a lot of nikkas aint blowin their WHOLE CHECK on clothes

When I see someone in tacky loud "LOOK AT THE LABEL nikka" clothes I automatically assume they don't have shyt and just want to LOOK like money. People w/actual money generally keep it low key. Nobody gets/stays rich spending $$$ to look rich :heh: @ some damn Jordans, I would rather get some passport stamps. J's = money is the definition of hood rich broke nikka thinking

i didnt create that logic, thats all you

what I said is...some of us can afford to buy expensive sneakers, meaning it doesnt hurt us financially...obviously if you have to use your entire paycheck you cant 'afford' the shoes...:sitdown:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
his new balance cost like 150 or some shyt

How many pairs of these brand of sneakers does your dad own? Is he waiting in line for them every month Cowboy Bebop? Did he ever wait in line for them period? Who is the guy who puts them on hold for him? Is your grown ass daddy a "sneaker head"?

Answer these questions fakkit :ld:

i didnt create that logic, thats all you

what I said is...some of us can afford to buy expensive sneakers, meaning it doesnt hurt us financially...obviously if you have to use your entire paycheck you cant 'afford' the shoes...:sitdown:

nikka it doesnt matter if you can afford them or not. They are still:

- Not worth the price
- Cheaply made
- A stupid buy for most adult males.

Daps

Gospel truth right here.

I used to ball with this lawyer own his own firm he was in his 40's. He was a good guy, used to wear the most plain black shorts and white t-shirt and his shoes never cost more than $60 bucks. He was nasty too

The ignorance that spending wild money on clothes = wealth. To me, if anything it signals insecurity.