LeBron sneakers test $300 limit

Daps
The funny thing is, they are only doing it for OTHER MEN.

What woman do you know that's not a hoodrat or a tomboy hipster (two types of women Coli dudes claim not to like) cares about the sneakers a man has on as far as Jordans and shyt like that goes? :heh:

Your girl will never tell you, you need new shoes.

Shoes are fukking shoes, like you said, real women don't give a fukk about your LeBron's, if anything she`ll call you a fool for spending $200 on sneakers.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I play bball in my brons :yeshrug: and they are the most comfortable bball shoe I've ever owned.

So now if I wear Lebrons / Jordans its a gay innuendo :mjpls:

Everything on here gets a gay innuendo thrown at it if someone disagrees with you.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing is, they are only doing it for OTHER MEN.

What woman do you know that's not a hoodrat or a tomboy hipster (two types of women Coli dudes claim not to like) cares about the sneakers a man has on as far as Jordans and shyt like that goes? :heh:

Word. I don't even know what type of grown ass dudes still cop sneakers that aren't to work out or ball in. Buying $300 "fashion sneakers" that'd you'd actually have to change out of in the gym.....:heh:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Your girl will never tell you, you need new shoes.

Shoes are fukking shoes, like you said, real women don't give a fukk about your LeBron's, if anything she`ll call you a fool for spending $200 on sneakers.

real men dont do things just cause a woman likes it, they do it because they want to

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I play bball in my brons :yeshrug: and they are the most comfortable bball show I've ever owned.

Everything on here gets a gay innuendo thrown at it if someone disagrees with you.

Good looking people don't need to spend $2,400 a year to look good.

Breh I aint even gonna lie I aint playing no ball, nuthin. Im stuntin period.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
nikkas like u be the worst....
think u one upping a nikka cause them white boys make u wear a shirt and tie while u in their presence......FOH
nikka i own them eygptian cotton shirts, handmade ties, nice suits and shoes but i like kicks too....
where do i wear them? whereever i want too. And i prolly make more money in them then you make in your little cheap ass suit, bytch. But thats irrevlevant, i wear them cause i like them. You on the other hand wear that shyt cause you have too.....FOH
:umad: I never have to work/wear a suit a day in my life if I don't want to srappy. :jawalrus:

I don't think I'm "one-upping" anyone. I'm just saying, where does ANYONE on here go where +100 sneakers are the attire? I know several places I frequent where sneakers alone are prohibited, regardless of the price or who made them. shyts are stupid.

You make more money than me but you mad about some play sneakers on the internet? Sure buddy. :pachaha:

Edit: So all of a sudden everyone who buyin' +$100 sneaks is wearin' them to ball in and fukk up? Y'all are the most convenient nikkas ever. We know that's not the deal though. 90% of y'all will get mad if a dude steps on them right now.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:umad: I never have to work/wear a suit a day in my life if I don't want to srappy. :jawalrus:

I don't think I'm "one-upping" anyone. I'm just saying, where does ANYONE on here go where +100 sneakers are the attire? I know several places I frequent where sneakers alone are prohibited, regardless of the price or who made them. shyts are stupid.

You make more money than me but you mad about some play sneakers on the internet? Sure buddy. :pachaha:

Man you just trolling now:skip:

Daps
:troll:

I know you have one joy... something you spend extra on, I have a metropcs android phone. No iphone... I have a regular laptop, no macbook.

Some people pick certain things to like

Thanks

Do I, and how do you know this?

I spend most of my leisure on me and my woman, doing things. We go to nice restaurants and events. That's about it, i`m not a collector or a hobbyist.

Most hobby thing I do is video games, and that shyt I don't even spend dough on like that, I do bargain bin games and trade ins.

Like I said, life is for the living. I don't want to sit back at 80 and think of all the pretty shoes I collected.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
love who want to love

spend money how u want to spend

if u got u got

if u dont u dont

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Ever since I paid 230 for a pair of damn dunks I've grown up and decided to leave that shyt behind.My bank account looked at me like :ufdup:.Not about that life anymore.

A nikka been wearin' Asics and random upstart brands ever since.Paying all that money just have a pair of shoes every other nikka already has isn't the business.

tumblr_m30kdbJemS1rn5ckyo1_250.gif

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: them joints are heavy as hell, they not designed for that

:laff:

Lebron 9's weigh 15oz's

thats about average for a sports shoe. Especially before all of the new lightweight materials started to drop.

The 9's have the foam ankle support and the Full length zoom. feet feel like :ahh: while you're on the court.

Edit: I just googled back to the Lebron 5's and they all weighed between 15-17 oz's. Keep playing in those Light weight shoes if you want. The lighter the shoe usually the less support in my experience. Look at :deadrose:

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
nike-lebron-10-x-2-1.jpeg

nike-lebron-10-x-1-1.jpeg

nike-lebron-10-x-black-red-bred-1.jpg

nike-lebron-10-x-black-red-bred-3-640x480.jpg

nike-lebron-10-X-silver-orange-2-640x480.jpg

nike-lebron-x-2012-olympics-gold-medal-london-lebron-shoes-101-640x426.jpg

:scusthov:

I would never pay over $300 for a shoe as ugly as this.

edit: they're probably good shoes from a technical standpoint though.