LeBron sneakers test $300 limit

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Ever since I paid 230 for a pair of damn dunks I've grown up and decided to leave that shyt behind.My bank account looked at me like :ufdup:.Not about that life anymore.

A nikka been wearin' Asics and random upstart brands ever since.Paying all that money just have a pair of shoes every other nikka already has isn't the business.

tumblr_m30kdbJemS1rn5ckyo1_250.gif

Thats how I am with my shirts. I get random shyts, fukk a $80 POLO shirt. But hey I don't be hating on dudes that rock Polo.

I get shirts FREE from my affiliate sites, buy my trusted levis. Buy my nikes/jays, and flip some. I really only spent a few hundred this year after the sales.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Man you just trolling now:skip:
But I ain't though. :what:

I seriously don't buy those shyts and don't know anyone who does. I have some Vans and some Chucks and like a couple pair of other sneaks from high school plus running Nikes, then some shoes from small companies for the low. :pachaha:

The only time a man NEEDS sneakers is to do manual labor/work out. Other than that, they serve no purpose. There will always be a need to look professional if you are an adult though.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas

I seriously don't buy those shyts and don't know anyone who does. I have some Vans and some Chucks and like a couple pair of other sneaks from high school plus running Nikes, then some shoes from small companies for the low. :pachaha:

The only time a man NEEDS sneakers is to do manual labor/work out. Other than that, they serve no purpose. There will always be a need to look professional if you are an adult though.

When?
I don't go to church, ... I work in the graphic design field. Just coming in dressed neatly, in a nice tee and sneakers and jeans :myman:

Not everyone works in a suit environment friend.

My brother and 2 cousins work in banking and trust, they suit and tie dudes. Them dudes be lookng bummy as fukk come weekend

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
When?
I don't go to church, ... I work in the graphic design field. Just coming in dressed neatly, in a nice tee and sneakers and jeans :myman:

Not everyone works in a suit environment friend.

My brother and 2 cousins work in banking and trust, they suit and tie dudes. Them dudes be lookng bummy as fukk come weekend

So you're pretty much telling me you NEVER even go to nice restaurants? Just TGIF and fast food your whole life, ehh?

You also never go to any kind of formal event?

But you are a grown man... Ok breh. We see what kind of life your living.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i'll buy em just to resell em. same like i did with my galaxies. im glad i dont gotta do that camp out bullshyt. always good to know people in high places.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And outside of work, I don't need to wear dress shoes? Using your logic:comeon: What's you're point aside from you not being into sneakers?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:umad: I never have to work/wear a suit a day in my life if I don't want to srappy. :jawalrus:

I don't think I'm "one-upping" anyone. I'm just saying, where does ANYONE on here go where +100 sneakers are the attire? I know several places I frequent where sneakers alone are prohibited, regardless of the price or who made them. shyts are stupid.

You make more money than me but you mad about some play sneakers on the internet? Sure buddy. :pachaha:

Edit: So all of a sudden everyone who buyin' +$100 sneaks is wearin' them to ball in and fukk up? Y'all are the most convenient nikkas ever. We know that's not the deal though. 90% of y'all will get mad if a dude steps on them right now.

mad? :stopitslime:

and yea, u do think your one upping nikkas. u saying that ur post is just asking where anyone wears them is a flat out lie. Cause if thats all you were trying to say, thats all you would have said. Get some nuts and say exactly what it is you want to say and dont hide your hands about it when someone pulls u up on it. Its only the internet remember?

But why you worried about where another man wears his gear for anyway? nikkas wear their shoes where they want too.

Stop posting like a bytch

Daps
If you are over the age of 22 and you are:

(A) Still coppin' sneaks on the regular
(B) Standin' in line for sneakers
(C) Using a hook up to get sneaks

You need to grow the fukk up and find more lucrative hobbies to spend your money on.

Shoes don't even look that good. :what: I wish I would drop over a hundred for some play shoes :dead:

some of us can afford to buy expensive sneakers, everybody not struggling out here my dude

and dont put an age limit on sneakers, I mean of course by a certain age you want to have a solid collection of casual/dress shoes, which Ive had since * was like 17, but still...to me there's no difference from the white dad that rocks new balances and crocs than a black father rocking his sneaker of choice, quit the generalizations

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
But real men cop these shoes because they're fashion fancy.

They want to match their shoes with their shirt with their hat. Kinda like how women do with purses.

Says the nikka with the avatar of a bunch of nikkas asses.........

anyway, why u so worried about how another man dresses?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
"we'll buy alotta clothes but we don't really need em,
things we buy to cover up whats inside
cuz they made us hate ourself and love they wealth- thats why
shorties holla 'where the ballers at?!'
drug dealer buy jordans crackhead buy crack
and the white man get paid off of all of that"

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps

dog just shut the fukk up, my father 50 and he'll still rock some new balance/air max to the movies, store, etc...and I guarantee he's worth 10x more than you...fukk up

:what:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I don't think it's that low, probably in the $20 to $30 range.

Either way, this is nothing new, people flipped shyt when Jordan's broke the $100 barrier. Inflation is a motherfukker.
Yep

My first (and only) pair of Js cost about this much after inflation. $150 after tax in like 1993. I outgrew them in a year :russ: