LeBron sneakers test $300 limit

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I wouldn't spend more than $80 for sneakers. I always try to get sneakers on Eastbay Outlet.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
...Nike told the Journal that it is passing along price increases because of the increased cost of materials like cotton...
What?
I've been to the Nike HQ campus in Beaverton, Oregon. It's like modern and fancy. Man-made lake. Euro-look offices. What do they mean passing price increases on cotton. Most of the sneaker is made of rubber and synthetic leather. They are passing the cost of celebrity endorsements onto the consumer.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Lol. I'm not hiding my hands. Wtf are you talking about.

I thought everyone on the Coli was balling, don't fukk with hood rats or hood spots so what I'm typing to you should be restatements of your own life for the most part. All I'm asking, where are these expensive ass sneakers required or the norm attire for any of you?

Again, if you think me stating my opinion is me dictating to you or being worried about you, like I said, you need to grow up, and stop being so sensitive.

^^^^^^
rhetoric

firstly, youre not just stating your opinion, you're asking a question. And the question youre asking is inquiring (WORRYING) about where another man wears his expensive ass sneakers.

secondly, u post like a fakkit ass nikka. eat a dikk

Daps
:ohhh: If i find a post selling bootlegs for reasonably lower...Imma cake of this shyt.

tumblr_lsehggbH1h1qkh195.gif

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. I'm not hiding my hands. Wtf are you talking about.

I thought everyone on the Coli was balling, don't fukk with hood rats or hood spots so what I'm typing to you should be restatements of your own life for the most part. All I'm asking, where are these expensive ass sneakers required or the norm attire for any of you?

Again, if you think me stating my opinion is me dictating to you or being worried about you, like I said, you need to grow up, and stop being so sensitive.

Where have I said I'm not into sneakers? I know more about sneakers than most of you. You don't have to buy sneaks to be into them. And for the third time, I own sneakers, i just don't buy unjustifiably expensive ones nor has anyone presented a good reason why I should.

You average adult spends more time in professional attire than not, so where does needing expensive sneaks come in at? Kids value sneakers cause their quality of life and lifestyle allows such. I don't think most adults do though.

No one has said anything about needing or practicality of anything aside from personal preferences, so you can stop making phantom arguments.

Anyway, no one cares if you think you know more about sneakers (specifically basketball), even though you don't have to buy cars, artwork or guns to be into them, but i highly doubt someone who is into these aren't going to purchase them.:shaq:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I've never seen any one wear lebrons. Dude has some ugly ass shoes. Anyone who buys them joints is the definition of a name brand follower :heh:.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
i didnt create that logic, thats all you

what I said is...some of us can afford to buy expensive sneakers, meaning it doesnt hurt us financially...obviously if you have to use your entire paycheck you cant 'afford' the shoes...:sitdown:
Anyone who buys the sneakers with their own money can "afford" them, thats not even the point really. If you have the $$$ to buy something you can "afford" it, doesn't mean its a good idea though.

The fact that you made the point to say you could afford them though to me says you associate these sneakers w/having money, which to me is silly as hell. I am not even knocking people who buy expensive sneakers, I have some expensive boots + shoes, the difference is I don't see having them as something to brag about or defend.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Anyone who buys the sneakers with their own money can "afford" them, thats not even the point really. If you have the $$$ to buy something you can "afford" it, doesn't mean its a good idea though.

The fact that you made the point to say you could afford them though to me says you associate these sneakers w/having money, which to me is silly as hell. I am not even knocking people who buy expensive sneakers, I have some expensive boots + shoes, the difference is I don't see having them as something to brag about or defend.

Ur comments are those of a bytch ass nikka..........ALL OF THEM..........

if nikkas wasnt upside your head everyday in school them nikkas was soft.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
No one has said anything about needing or practicality of anything aside from personal preferences, so you can stop making phantom arguments.

Anyway, no one cares if you think you know more about sneakers (specifically basketball), even though you don't have to buy cars, artwork or guns to be into them, but i highly doubt someone who is into these aren't going to purchase them.:shaq:

Im not making a phantom argument. People just keep dodging questions that proves them wrong. I don't see how that makes anything in typing "phantom"

A lot of people's allure for cars/guns depends on the actual feel of things, so buying is a necessity. A person who is into art may attempt at create their own. Art is a visual thing though, as most pieces don't have authentic duplicates. Doesn't really compare to mass produced consumer items set for sale on open markets.

^^^^^^
rhetoric

firstly, youre not just stating your opinion, you're asking a question. And the question youre asking is inquiring (WORRYING) about where another man wears his expensive ass sneakers.

secondly, u post like a fakkit ass nikka. eat a dikk

Once again :umad:

I'm asking a question because I'm curious. That is what questions usually imply. I'm just wondering where these places are for adults cause I haven't been there since high school? If its something you're so proud of why are you afraid to answer the question? Where are overly expensive sneakers the norm?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Im not making a phantom argument. People just keep dodging questions that proves them wrong. I don't see how that makes anything in typing "phantom"

A lot of people's allure for cars/guns depends on the actual feel of things, so buying is a necessity. A person who is into art may attempt at create their own. Art is a visual thing though, as most pieces don't have authentic duplicates. Doesn't really compare to mass produced consumer items set for sale on open markets.

Once again :umad:

I'm asking a question because I'm curious. That is what questions usually imply. I'm just wondering where these places are for adults cause I haven't been there since high school? If its something you're so proud of why are you afraid to answer the question? Where are overly expensive sneakers the norm?

smh.....u still dont get it

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I realized not too long ago a nice fitted button-up with jeans and dress shoes will take a dump on anyone in their 20's rocking a snapback, $200+ shoes, knockoff shades, and baggy jeans...the same negro who doesn't even have a car of his own:snoop:

These are the average consumers of Jordans/LeBrons, are you really trying to be associated with this?:mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
smh.....u still dont get it

Whatever. You don't have an answer for obvious reasons.

I can give places where dress/professional shoes are the norm, even specific brands and places, but no one can name these places where expensive Jordan's and Lebron's that you have to camp out for are the norm.

Go figure. :pachaha: Confirms my exact beliefs about Coli posters.