LeBron sneakers test $300 limit

Daps
All grown men have a hobby.... Chicks same to not have an issue with mine over these other dudes, playing COD all day, or getting drunk, buying weed.

If you buy 1 quality pair of Nikes/Jordans a month = $200

Thats $6-7 a day.. way less than nikkas drank/weed habits

:lawd:

I betcha I make more $$$ a year than "some" of you dudes in them dress shoes. I know some of ya'll is caking too :rudy:

Yeah but that's a boring motherfukker if you ask me. Not saying you need to drink/smoke to be entertaining. but you could justify buying anything with your logic.

And weed/drink isn't a hobby it's an activity, and for some an addiction. But you're setting the bar low for yourself when you comparing you're financial spending to that of drunks and potheads.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who buy LeBron's shoes?

I never see people out in public wearing LeBron's shoes.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I just prefer premium sneakers over payless brand.
From black to white. No in between right? :skip:

Frankly, here's where your concepts/metaphors get messed up. You don't need to BUY sneakers, to TALK about sneakers in the way you do. I can talk about sneakers with the best of them. Sneakers are nice to look at. Am I gonna buy them shyts? Hell no.

You need to see a movie to talk about it.
You need to taste a wine yourself to talk about it.
You need kush over reggie to get a certain kind of high

I know you aren't wearin' Jordans and such to talk about the footing features and capabilities of the shoe in alliance with your physical ability. Let's face it, you're not even USING them for those features. So you're really only buying because of (a) look and/or (b) history/nostalgia: 2 things you can do WITHOUT buying them. And if you aren't buying them for those 2 reasons, you're buying them as a status symbol to other men, cause lord knows women who aren't rats don't give a damn or know what the fukk they are.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Yeah but that's a boring motherfukker if you ask me. Not saying you need to drink/smoke to be entertaining. but you could justify buying anything with your logic.

And weed/drink isn't a hobby it's an activity, and for some an addiction. But you're setting the bar low for yourself when you comparing you're financial spending to that of drunks and potheads.

Better than giving 10% of my income to some imaginary person in the sky.... :beli:

Money is to spend breh.. $200 a month (really every other month) cuz I don't really buy back to back. $1200 a year on a hobby wow. And the shoes last 6-7 years, and I could sell them back for near 100% of cost if I wish (if worn) or more than 100% if I never wore them....

:obama:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Yeah and you can walk in shoes that cost $50 bucks.

Just admit it, you're a fashion fancy male.

Guys obsessed with shoes are akind to women and their purses.

Yes I like fashion, I'm a good-looking mafucca

Same reason I get my dreads twisted/edged each month for damn near $100, when I can buy a wahl and rock a baldie for free.. nah

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Yeah and you can walk in shoes that cost $50 bucks.
Just admit it, you're a fashion fancy male.
Guys obsessed with shoes are akind to women and their purses.
The funny thing is, they are only doing it for OTHER MEN.

What woman do you know that's not a hoodrat or a tomboy hipster (two types of women Coli dudes claim not to like) cares about the sneakers a man has on as far as Jordans and shyt like that goes? :heh:

Daps
]Better than giving 10% of my income to some imaginary person in the sky.... :beli:
[/B]
Money is to spend breh.. $200 a month (really every other month) cuz I don't really buy back to back. $1200 a year on a hobby wow. And the shoes last 6-7 years, and I could sell them back for near 100% of cost if I wish (if worn) or more than 100% if I never wore them....

:obama:

Who does this? Don't aim that nonsense at me.

You seem to just have shytty reasoning for spending, yeah money is to spend, but when you spend 1200 a year on footwear, think of all the places you could have went and things you could have done. Life is for living, not collecting sneakers.

You gonna be one of them old ass dudes with your sneaker collections? 1200 on sneakers, you're a fool for that.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
But you don't though. You're a woman, so don't troll me. :stopitslime:

:pachaha: I figure at least by then you're graduated/out of college. I can't think of any place I frequent that requires me to have sneakers (+$100 ones at that) or where sneakers are the attire (ie. clubs, work, etc.).

Like, the shyt is just a waste. Even women (besides hoodrats and tomboy hipsters) don't give a fukk about what kind of sneakers you have on. Not to mention the quality sucks. Grown men collectin' sneakers like they are action figures or somethin'. :laugh:

I wear nice dress shoes to work, which, you know, makes me money.

You were sneakers, to..... which makes you....

Exactly. :huhldup:

nikkas like u be the worst....

think u one upping a nikka cause them white boys make u wear a shirt and tie while u in their presence......FOH

nikka i own eygptian cotton shirts, handmade ties, nice suits, shoes all of that.......but i like kicks....so i cop them and i wear them

where do i wear them? whereever i want too. And i prolly make more money in them then you make in your little cheap ass suit, bytch. But thats irrevlevant, i wear them cause i like them. You on the other hand wear that shyt cause you have too.....FOH

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
The funny thing is, they are only doing it for OTHER MEN.

What woman do you know that's not a hoodrat or a tomboy hipster (two types of women Coli dudes claim not to like) cares about the sneakers a man has on? :heh:

So now if I wear Lebrons / Jordans its a gay innuendo :mjpls: