LeBron sneakers test $300 limit

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Negged :pacspit:

They may not look good to you bute other and other collectors they do. Idl about these other cats either but I wear my shyt. I can spend my money on whatever I want. It's not your money so you shouldn't care. If you on message boards tryna dictate what other grown men should spend their hard earned money on you need to grow the fukk up :stop:

If you think me stating my opinion is dictating to you, then by all means, like I said, grow up, cause you're hella sensitive. :pachaha:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are over the age of 22 and you are:

(A) Still coppin' sneaks on the regular
(B) Standin' in line for sneakers
(C) Using a hook up to get sneaks

You need to grow the fukk up and find more lucrative hobbies to spend your money on.

Shoes don't even look that good. :what: I wish I would drop over a hundred for some play shoes :dead:

What's so significant about the age of 22 though?:pachaha:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I have 2 Lebron Elites and 4 Pair of regular Lebron 9s and 3 pairs of Lebron 8s and a pair of 7's.. :yeshrug:

Im over the age of 22 by a long-margin

==============

Im from Bahamas where shoes cost over $100 since I was in 7th grade, was paying $115-150 for regular ass Nikes since 90-91

========
nikkas wanna be in the club, in their loafers, paying $150 for a bottle of Ciroc when I know it cost $50 outside... trickin on chicks. Nah I'll take my kicks...

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
You buy a car and drive it off the lot it depreciates, You buy the right kicks, and you can flip them for double.

Noone laughs at Hank for driving a benz over a kia...

Nothing is wrong with enjoying shoes/fashion

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I bet money that only certain lebron x's will cost that much. No way will they lwt lebron retail for mor than jordans. Im thinkin this might be like the lebron ix's goin for 175 vs the ix elites for 250

Daps
What can a grown man do with sneakers besides get them dirty/fukked up?

I can't think of anytime when I'm actually wearing sneakers unless I'm doing some kind of manual labor/working out (maybe throw on something casual sneaks occasionally, but nothing I would need a hook-up for). I'm not spending a good amount on kicks to fukk them up/wear them out, so I never need a hook up to get sneaks.

You can say the same thing w/ dress shoes. Why don't folks get $10 dress shoes? :dwillhuh:

$30 chucks to $300 dress shoes...I clean if there's a lil dirt. The point i'm trying to get is that there's nothing wrong w/ splurging from time to time if you have the means to do it which a majority of people don't have. Priorities all fukked up:huhldup:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
stacy-adams-gallant-24718-black.jpg

copped this for 40 bucks

Sitting my office feeling like a million bucks.

Fukk a $300 sneaker

Daps
I do all three, but tell me what another hobby where as soon as the sales transaction is over the asset I brought appreciates in value ?

So you the Dow Jones of footwear?

Are you telling me you buy shoes, to not wear them? Because if you actually use them shoes for what they're intended for, I`m pretty sure they're not going up in value

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
You can say the same thing w/ dress shoes. Why don't folks get $10 dress shoes? :dwillhuh:

$30 chucks to $300 dress shoes...I clean if there's a lil dirt. The point i'm trying to get is that there's nothing wrong w/ splurging from time to time if you have the means to do it which a majority of people don't have. Priorities all fukked up:huhldup:

$300 dress shoes are not marketed to the urban youth....:laff: