LeBron sneakers test $300 limit

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I'm done copping sneakers, nikka gotta be professional. I hate supporting them Europeans but :manny: *buys $900 LV loafers*

Daps
I don't think it's that low, probably in the $20 to $30 range.

Either way, this is nothing new, people flipped shyt when Jordan's broke the $100 barrier. Inflation is a motherfukker.

I`m just going off logic, what is on those shoes that is so expensive? Are they using some great type of material, because all that shyt comes extra cheap to a company like Nike.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I`m just going off logic, what is on those shoes that is so expensive? Are they using some great type of material, because all that shyt comes extra cheap to a company like Nike.

Oh I agree 100%, even though I'm a huge Nike fan. They just know how to take advantage of things.

Daps
Oh I agree 100%, even though I'm a huge Nike fan. They just know how to take advantage of things.

I honestly don't see how people pay $100 for shoes, I cannot do it.

The most i`m going is $70. Shoes are just that to me, shoes, nothing more nothing less.

But I`ve spent $100 on a Jersey though and I know them things cost no more than 5 bucks to make

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
If you are over the age of 22 and you are:

(A) Still coppin' sneaks on the regular
(B) Standin' in line for sneakers
(C) Using a hook up to get sneaks

You need to grow the fukk up and find more lucrative hobbies to spend your money on.

Shoes don't even look that good. :what: I wish I would drop over a hundred for some play shoes :dead:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I honestly don't see how people pay $100 for shoes, I cannot do it.

The most i`m going is $70. Shoes are just that to me, shoes, nothing more nothing less.

But I`ve spent $100 on a Jersey though and I know them things cost no more than 5 bucks to make

musings of a bum...

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:piss:

You need to grow the fukk up and find more lucrative hobbies to spend your money on.

Shoes don't even look that good. :what: I wish I would drop over a hundred for some play shoes :dead:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Why wouldn't you want a hook up for sneakers:what: ?

What can a grown man do with sneakers besides get them dirty/fukked up?

I can't think of anytime when I'm actually wearing sneakers unless I'm doing some kind of manual labor/working out (maybe throw on something casual sneaks occasionally, but nothing I would need a hook-up for). I'm not spending a good amount on kicks to fukk them up/wear them out, so I never need a hook up to get sneaks.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG

Negged :pacspit:

They may not look good to you bute other and other collectors they do. Idl about these other cats either but I wear my shyt. I can spend my money on whatever I want. It's not your money so you shouldn't care. If you on message boards tryna dictate what other grown men should spend their hard earned money on you need to grow the fukk up :stop:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

I do all three, but tell me what another hobby where as soon as the sales transaction is over the asset I brought appreciates in value ?