LeBron sneakers test $300 limit

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
This nikka really just justified buying weed and liquor but looked down on someone copping kicks :deadrose: This thread is full of hidden comedy

Breh, I didn't "justify" anything. I made a distinction.

You are the same lil nikka who posted up an outfit of nothing but red and gold shyt on SOHH to impress some lil ugly chick, now you are posting over here as some fashion guru :dead:

You're like 19 or something :pachaha: You prove my exact point.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Elaborate Jordan style basketball sneakers rarely look good w/anything or anywhere not related to playing basketball :yeshrug:

Can't really shyt on this opinion because some people just feel like that when it comes to jordans and such, and think they should only be worn on a court:ld:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Breh, I didn't "justify" anything. I made a distinction.

You are the same lil nikka who posted up an outfit of nothing but red and gold shyt on SOHH to impress some lil ugly chick, now you are posting over here as some fashion guru :dead:

You're like 19 or something :pachaha: You prove my exact point.
nikka that's not even what I'm saying :snoop:
breh you're in here sayin some dumb shyt :rudy: I have posted shyt ON HERE, you don't even have to go back years ago. If you don't understand kicks then you just don't.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
nikka that's not even what I'm saying :snoop:
breh you're in here sayin some dumb shyt :rudy: I have posted shyt ON HERE, you don't even have to go back years ago. If you don't understand kicks then you just don't.

nikka I understand kicks. Believe it or not, I had damn near every pair of Jordan growing up. The sneaker game ain't fukkin' rocket science. Just because you buyin colorful dunks and waiting in line for shoes doesn't mean you can dress in the least bit, as proven by the outfit you made to shyt on a woman. :scusthov:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
255313_4378231291507_1381440887_n.jpg

:lolbron:

tumblr_m9212bTbLG1qlfsi5o1_500.png

tumblr_m924esE8Rm1qlfsi5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m92lf5K0gK1qlfsi5o1_500.jpg

:lolbron:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
nikka I understand kicks. Believe it or not, I had damn near every pair of Jordan growing up. The sneaker game ain't fukkin' rocket science. Just because you buyin colorful dunks and waiting in line for shoes doesn't mean you can dress in the least bit, as proven by the outfit you made to shyt on a woman. :scusthov:

I've never waited in line for kicks. and a button up I wore in high school really :aicmon: The shyt you're sayin in this thread is ridiculous. Its cool to buy weed and liquor, but when it comes to kicks its too far :usure:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I've never waited in line for kicks. and a button up I wore in high school really :aicmon: The shyt you're sayin in this thread is ridiculous. Its cool to buy weed and liquor, but when it comes to kicks its too far :usure:

You are young as fukk so I don't expect you to understand this. When you reach a certain age liquor will become a very social thing for you. It's some that pretty much everyone does past a certain age. shyt, if your boss at work is cool enough you will go out for drinks with them occasionally.

There are certain sects of people who smoke weed. It's a social thing.

They are both social things that require a certain level of involvement. That's what me and dude were discussing. Whether I'm justifying the actions or not is not the matter.

That thread you made about the clothes was one year ago. I doubt your style of dress has changed. You dont reserve the right to guess about the way anyone is dressing. :ld:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You are young as fukk so I don't expect you to understand this. When you reach a certain age liquor will become a very social thing for you. It's some that pretty much everyone does past a certain age. shyt, if your boss at work is cool enough you will go out for drinks with them occasionally.

There are certain sects of people who smoke weed. It's a social thing.

They are both social things that require a certain level of involvement. That's what me and dude were discussing. Whether I'm justifying the actions or not is not the matter.

That thread you made about the clothes was one year ago. I doubt your style of dress has changed. You dont reserve the right to guess about the way anyone is dressing. :ld:
Everybody likes a lil taste :takedat: I'm in college so you can stop talkin like I don't even know what liquor is. I'm sure you remember what college was like :flabbynsick:
But to act like somehow that's a better way to spend your money, or its somehow less of a waste of money then buying kicks..It just doesn't make sense. I'm pointing out simply that. You're talking down on someone for simply collecting sneakers, yet bigging up that. And don't act like that's not what you're doing, you post with you're nose up all the time :steviej:
that loud and vodka will be gone that same night, I have shoes I bought years ago that are still in great condition. I don't cosign 315 retail for some lebrons, but nikkas spend that and more on bottles and that gas pack :obama:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Everybody likes a lil taste :takedat: I'm in college so you can stop talkin like I don't even know what liquor is. I'm sure you remember what college was like :flabbynsick:
But to act like somehow that's a better way to spend your money, or its somehow less of a waste of money then buying kicks..It just doesn't make sense. I'm pointing out simply that. You're talking down on someone for simply collecting sneakers, yet bigging up that. And don't act like that's not what you're doing, you post with you're nose up all the time :steviej:
that loud and vodka will be gone that same night, I have shoes I bought years ago that are still in great condition. I don't cosign 315 retail for some lebrons, but nikkas spend that and more on bottles and that gas pack :obama:

A lot of things that are regular to me and my friends are not similar to other people. I'm in college right now, I don't know anyone, besides hoodrats, who are still buying Jordan's or any kind of shoe that requires you to wait outside of a store. How you feel about hoodrats determines the way you feel about what I'm saying.

In any way, social life >>>> shoes buddy. There no way for anyone to ever work their way around that. You could say the same for eating out, traveling, going to events, etc. Those things only happen once and your shoes last longer . You can have all the shoes you want though at the end of the day and still have lived a crappy, lonely life. There's no way to logically place shoes above a social life/social things.