LeBron sneakers test $300 limit

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I don't think Usher Raymond gonna be wearing too many of those now.

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...-endless-limit-credit-card-ex-wife-judge.html

1934694_o.gif

:heh:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So im reading this is a special edition of the shoe, the normal edition will be the same price as all the other LeBrons. Man talk about blowing something out of proportion.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
So im reading this is a special edition of the shoe, the normal edition will be the same price as all the other LeBrons. Man talk about blowing something out of proportion.

I said this early in the thread, but it was ignored.

I just think the price of basketball shoes are used as talking point about have black males have misplaced priorities.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
My point has stayed the same the whole thread. I'm not gonna type out every single theme every single time. I didn't switch anything. I'm just not gonna keep typing every number 1 through 100 to convey the point 1-100.

Are you going to answer my question or just keep :troll:?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
stacy-adams-gallant-24718-black.jpg

copped this for 40 bucks

Sitting my office feeling like a million bucks.

Fukk a $300 sneaker

Stacy Adams? For real? Those are the epitome of cheap as fukk shoes. I stopped fukking with those my first year in college. The leather is very thin, hard, and cheap, shyt is gonna crease up something nasty. Almost no cushion on the sole or heel portion of the shoe. They still make em so that you have to go outside on the pavement and scratch the bottoms so you dont end up slipping and sliding across any smooth surface.

At least step up to some mid range shoes like Calvin Klein, Cole Haan, or hell even a Johnston and Murphy or Kenneth Cole would be better on your feet.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
as long as dudes ain't bothering nobody and living they life- i see nothing wrong with copping expensive shoes.

it's kinda corny trying to call somebody out about they spending habits and production costs for the material- pretty much everything that is produced is sold with crazy markup. and that person has to live with that choice if it's affecting their finances in other parts of their life.

with that being said, the technology is dope in those brons, but i don't like the look of them, so no dice for me. i do want to find some lebron 6 and 7s, do anybody know a legit website to cop from?

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Cats always try to downplay someone elses joy. It's cool to have your opinion but don't make it a decree of law. I love sneakers myself. If I work for my cash and feel like my air Jordan's are worth my money then im going to cop. Doesn't mean my priorities are messed up. My rent paid my bills paid. I got a few bucks saved so fukk it, let me cop em son. You value certain things and you spend ya money on whatever. Doesn't make you better son.

As for the lebrons, Nike warned about rising prices for years. The sneaker game is highly saturated with resellers and kids just following a trend. I was into the sneaker game way back in te 90s and early 2000s where Jordan's would sit for awhile and you cop at $80 instead of $150. Nike was losing money because shoes would sit, cats would cop, then sit on em for years then flip. Now cats wanna flip the same weekend. And get mad when they can't move shoes.

These lebrons will have some sort of technology in them with the Nike+ and the fly wire, hyperfuse and first time fully exposed zoom air unit.

And as for that bs about shoes being cheap to make. The molds are not. For instance, The foamposite mold cost $700,000 to produced. Just because they pay Julio 70 cents a day don't mean shyt.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Cats always try to downplay someone elses joy. It's cool to have your opinion but don't make it a decree of law. I love sneakers myself. If I work for my cash and feel like my air Jordan's are worth my money then im going to cop. Doesn't mean my priorities are messed up. My rent paid my bills paid. I got a few bucks saved so fukk it, let me cop em son. You value certain things and you spend ya money on whatever. Doesn't make you better son.

As for the lebrons, Nike warned about rising prices for years. The sneaker game is highly saturated with resellers and kids just following a trend. I was into the sneaker game way back in te 90s and early 2000s where Jordan's would sit for awhile and you cop at $80 instead of $150. Nike was losing money because shoes would sit, cats would cop, then sit on em for years then flip. Now cats wanna flip the same weekend. And get mad when they can't move shoes.

These lebrons will have some sort of technology in them with the Nike+ and the fly wire, hyperfuse and first time fully exposed zoom air unit.

And as for that bs about shoes being cheap to make. The molds are not. For instance, The foamposite mold cost $700,000 to produced. Just because they pay Julio 70 cents a day don't mean shyt.

C/S

I asked in here and in a thread in the coli for people to produce info that these shoes are so cheap to make. No one has done it yet.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Probably gonna be how the elite lebrons were 250, but the earlier ones were 180. Still pretty ridiculous.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Did a little more digging and his contract ends this year so next year +$100 and no strap. Heres a quote for you Black Jesus:
"Durant’s contract with Nike enabled him to keep his shoes under $100" :stopitslime:

Most if the shoes I see on the Nike site and in store were over $100. :leostare:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
If you are over the age of 22 and you are:

(A) Still coppin' sneaks on the regular
(B) Standin' in line for sneakers
(C) Using a hook up to get sneaks

You need to grow the fukk up and find more lucrative hobbies to spend your money on.

Shoes don't even look that good. :what: I wish I would drop over a hundred for some play shoes :dead:

c/s, you 21+ rocking sneakers meaning your p*ssy game weak