LeBron sneakers test $300 limit

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I aint knockin nikkas who be buyin dem shyts( I actually had all da jordans growin up) but i aint owned a pair of "basketball" shoes since I was in grammar school. :ld:

$300 for some sneakers doe.....:rudy:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I realized not too long ago a nice fitted button-up with jeans and dress shoes will take a dump on anyone in their 20's rocking a snapback, $200+ shoes, knockoff shades, and baggy jeans...the same negro who doesn't even have a car of his own:snoop:

KRIV FOX 26 Houston Live report on Air Jordan Shoes on 12/23/2011 which turns Ghetto fast - YouTube

These are the average consumers of Jordans/LeBrons, are you really trying to be associated with this?:mjpls:
Buying any clothes to "dump on nikkas" is kind of goofy, the type of clothes don't fix the underlying problem

I think its important to look clean + presentable + wear shyt that's appropriate for the setting... I wont even lie, I love a lot of Jordans and would cop if they were like $300 instead of $1000... but if you are doing anything just to impress other people you lost. In my opinion

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not making a phantom argument. People just keep dodging questions that proves them wrong. I don't see how that makes anything in typing "phantom"

A lot of people's allure for cars/guns depends on the actual feel of things, so buying is a necessity. A person who is into art may attempt at create their own. Art is a visual thing though, as most pieces don't have authentic duplicates. Doesn't really compare to mass produced consumer items set for sale on open markets.

So you can't like a sneaker design? They all look, feel the same? I use the car/gun analogy since many people have "favorite" cars/guns/artwork that they've never personally held nor used. So I don't see the difference here other than preference.:manny:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
So you can't like a sneaker design? They all look, feel the same? I use the car/gun analogy since many people have "favorite" cars/guns/artwork that they've never personally held nor used. So I don't see the difference here other than preference.:manny:

Breh, Nike products are some of the most cheaply designed things around. Put a pair from today and yesteryear in your hand. It's horrible.

I can like a design from afar. Spending hella money on cheaply made things to see how it feels? :usure: You stupid. :pachaha:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Breh, Nike products are some of the most cheaply designed things around. Put a pair from today and yesteryear in your hand. It's horrible.

I can like a design from afar. Spending hella money on cheaply made things to see how it feels? :usure: You stupid. :pachaha:

And what athletic shoes do you buy that arent made cheaply?

My LeBron 7's feel great, i dont know how anyone can wear those and say they feel cheap.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
And what athletic shoes do you buy that arent made cheaply?

My LeBron 7's feel great, i dont know how anyone can wear those and say they feel cheap.

I have one pair of Nike running shoes that I bought on sale as athletic shoes. All of them are made cheaply yeah.

Well, they may not feel cheap to you, but you paid wayyyyyyy over what they were worth and cost to make.

I just don't get why people happily do this. If its something thats just going to really deteriorate over time because of using it for its intended purpose, I don't see the point in putting much money in it.

Sue Woo

Sue Woo, MD
Daps
Reppin
UCLA
Well, I will in a few years (currently with a Masters, and am teaching psychology at 2 universities).

And yeah, this "hobby" of paying over $300 for a pair of shoes is most likely due to a strong sense of low self-esteem and feeling not good enough for the rest of society. It is a very desperate attempt at compensation for one's inadequacies.

Your opinion holds more weight but lets keep it real. To label every single person out there who buys higher end items as insecure is ridiculous. Psychology and sociology is very abstract.

Some folks might actually buy more expensive items because they might actually like the design and have the income for it:krs:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
People always bring up production costs when talking about Nike.

What clothing does anybody own that they arent paying close to 10x more than production costs for.