Lebron James sides with team blue

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Weird, he never says shyt when the Israeli government slaughters men, women and children in Palestine.

I can't take anyone seriously who speaks up on this but never said a fukking word about the Isreali acts of terror towards the Palestinians. It's either performative bullshyt or they were in favor of the genocide taking place before this attack by Hamas
I'm wondering if these celebrities have the same people/agencies running their Instagram page.

Stephen Smith and Steve Harvey came out the other day rebuking people for posting controversial things on their SM. It is also hard for me to imagine Mayweather conceptualising the Jewish star on the Black Power gesture.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
So y’all expected him to say “yeah those civilians deserved to be gunned down”:mjlol:

I told some of you goofballs in the main thread. Hamas just allowed themselves to be turned into “terrorists” ain’t nobody openly supporting and endorsing that.
He didn't need to say anything.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps

:manny:Well then I stand corrected, still don’t like him but this changes perspectives

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Black people naive thinking arabs (or arab muslims) are on their side or are similar to us :mjlol:
What a lazy unintelligible statement . Sum it up to caping for Muslims when most of us don’t give a fukk about them, but are simply nonchalant about this entire situation but simply calling out injustice in this world when the victim is portrayed as the victimizer and we are all Expected to support Israel as Americans . The country the US gives billions of our money to . All people are saying is Israel did the same thing to them. Saying that or calling out injustice doesn’t mean you kissing ass . You trying too hard.

It’s more of an anti- Israel statement than a pro Palestine one actually. A people that refer to themselves as the “chosen people of God “ .. Lazy take . I’m not on social media and shyt speaking on it and most black people are not. We are only giving our true opinions on Israel ( a country that deports and targets black Jews and Ethiopians in particular in order to keep Israel white) and Americas part in things. So it shows how ridiculous it is for black people to be pro Israel and dumbing our opinions down to simply kissing ass as if we are a dumb people. Pure laziness and shows how uninformed you are

Last edited:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny:Well then I stand corrected, still don’t like him but this changes perspectives
it shouldn't because it was a safe dr/de play typical of LeBron.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Bron is wrong and the small hats aint shyt but he's making the smart political decision

Why expend political capital on Palestinians when they have never did the same for ADOS and our fight for reparations :yeshrug:

Palestine has always supported black liberation movements, from the panthers all the way to Nelson Mandela.

The next best thing for Lebron to do would have been to say nothing at all, that way he doesn’t have to get smoke from anybody.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Palestine has always supported black liberation movements, from the panthers all the way to Nelson Mandela.

What political capital did they expend to help Black folks get reparations?

Did they convince their Arab oil buddies to threaten oil prices to help us negotiate?

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron is wrong and the small hats aint shyt but he's making the smart political decision

Why expend political capital on Palestinians when they have never did the same for ADOS and our fight for reparations :yeshrug:
Why should Palenstine give a fukk about american domestic issues when america has been funding there genocide? Almost every national politician here supports israel exclusively.