Lebron James sides with team blue

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Y'all are European converts with no ties to the land other than the religion. It's like Mexicans trying to fight over rome.

Y'all are white people trying to colonize.
Israel have the highest rate if skin cancer cause CACS running around a sunny country like they belong.
You're from the caucasuses
!!!!!
Repped a 1000 times if I could

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So y’all expected him to say “yeah those civilians deserved to be gunned down”:mjlol:

I told some of you goofballs in the main thread. Hamas just allowed themselves to be turned into “terrorists” ain’t nobody openly supporting and endorsing that.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
All these negroes on social media are weird the way that cape and cower for Israel :francis:

These people literally hate your guts for being black and treat the black people over there like shyt. Not a peep on any of that. Soon as some Jews get touched they turn into Superman. Like, what do you have to gain for kissing Jew ass? No backbone at all. Can’t even stand up for black people in your homeland, but crying over someone thousands of miles away that wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire…

Where’s Israel’s solidarity when it comes to blacks getting slaughtered?

Why people shouldn’t worship these folks. Just because they have money doesn’t mean they’re righteous or care about you.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A lot of ya'll are sounding like:

EDZRIVQUZJFHBJ4JI4Q5W7NNDU.jpg