Lebron James sides with team blue

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:russ: All of these clowns disabling their comments. Cowards. This whole situation is really bringing out the bytchassness.

ea1d08f3-6967-4861-bcd2-cf2f60626a82-jpeg.5211895

:mjlol: Punk ass deleted it.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
@Houston911 damn bro sccit was bushed for supporting his country?! ya’ll on some other shyt

:snoop:

His country is USA, the land his trying to commit native erasure in does not belong to him.

as for lebron, what a major disappointment and spit in the face of millions of people under brutal occupation

bc0e3693976e5cbaa5a9ca2f2401d227_md.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
why would lebron speak on how a Country decides to respond to an attack. you basically want him to co sign what happened because you feel its was justified

Wrong. This was my very first response in the war thread:

This. Everyone knows I hate the Israeli government and what they've done to Palestine, but this kind of response is idiotic and will get 10x as many Palestinians killed with conditions only getting worse, as well as increase the resolve of Israel's allies and probably give them new ones.

I think both Hamas and the Israeli military are in the wrong. I think both Palestinian citizens and Israeli citizens suffer because of it.

I think LeBron should have kept his mouth shut on an issue that he probably doesn't know well enough to comment on. But he likely did it for financial reasons, like I said from the beginning. Which is the downfall of having wealth.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Weird, he never says shyt when the Israeli government slaughters men, women and children in Palestine.

I can't take anyone seriously who speaks up on this but never said a fukking word about the Isreali acts of terror towards the Palestinians. It's either performative bullshyt or they were in favor of the genocide taking place before this attack by Hamas
Exactly.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
A new low for Bron. It would be one thing for this clown to release the statement immediately after Hamas broke through the barrier and killed those civilians, but to release this 5 days later, after hundreds of Palestinians have been killed, Gaza has been bombed into rubble and Israel are cutting off electricity, food and water to Gaza, all with the West's approval and support, is DISGUSTING.

People talking about him doing it for financial reasons. He's basically a billionaire. Show some backbone :camby:

You can see how the West are doing everything they can to manufacture consent for the ongoing genocide of the Palestinian people. History will not forget.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Wrong. This was my very first response in the war thread:

I think both Hamas and the Israeli military are in the wrong. I think both Palestinian citizens and Israeli citizens suffer because of it.

I think LeBron should have kept his mouth shut on an issue that he probably doesn't know well enough to comment on. But he likely did it for financial reasons, like I said from the beginning. Which is the downfall of having wealth.

He really did not speak on the issue.
He just gave the typical celebrity generic statement on a major event.