Lebron James sides with team blue

Budda

Superstar
Daps
What political capital did they expend to help Black folks get reparations?

Did they convince their Arab oil buddies to threaten oil prices to help us negotiate?

What political capital does Palestine have, I think you’re confusing Palestine for Saudi Arabia, there a state that has suffered blockades, and bombs being dropped on them every decade.

Also there Arab oil buddies for example Saudi are in bed with the United States government.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What political capital does Palestine have, I think you’re confusing Palestine for Saudi Arabia, there a state that has suffered blockades, and bombs being dropped on them every decade.

You see how their allies in places like Qatar are stepping in to help them now, why couldn't they use those allies to help us?

Daps
For years I've hated Lebron cause I think he's an emotional fxggot on the court and throws his team mates under the bus and I believe its ridiculous that folks think he's better than Jordan.

But all it took was a carefully worded statement about the small hats and now the entire coli agrees with me.

I love it. :wow:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think LeBron should have kept his mouth shut on an issue that he probably doesn't know well enough to comment on. But he likely did it for financial reasons, like I said from the beginning. Which is the downfall of having wealth.

Or maybe, just maybe Lebron has Jewish friends, business partners, investors etc whose families may have been impacted by the initial attacks. It very well could be personal to him. It's easy to say what you would do and say cause none of this is real to yall. You can be as performative as you want online with no consequence cause you are irrelevant. Lebron is a global billion dollar brand. Yall dont have million dollar investments and business partners and a bunch of employees working for you and dependent on you. The problem with social media is that everyone thinks their opinion is valid. It's not. You are not a celebrity or brand name.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Bron PR team stopped giving a fukk about him years ago. Like are they not telling him to stfu about certain situations or he just doing shyt just to feel Involved.

Like just shut up you don’t got to say shyt :what:

Lebron is MADE to do this, he has no real say on what he says.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

U BACKWARDS ASS MUFUCCAZ SUPPORTIN TERRORISM IS THE LAST ONES LEFT

I WAS BANNED OUT THE ISRAEL VS HAMAS THREAD FOR CALLIN OUT CATS WHO WERE LAUGHIN AT THE TORTURE OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS

AS THE ONLY JEWISH REPRESENTATION IN THE THREAD AND SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY HAS FAMILY THAT WAS DONE IN BY HAMAS, ITS ABSOLUTELY APPALLING THAT THE HIGHER UPS ON THIS FORUM ALLOW THE THREAD TO BE LITTERED WIT CATS CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF INNOCENT CHILDREN, YET THE JEW GETS BANNED.. THE ONE CLOSEST TO THE TOPIC AND WIT THE MOST RIGHTS ON THIS FORUM TO SPEAK ON THE CONFLICT GETS REMOVED FROM SPEAKIN ON IT

:jbhmm:

@Barnett114 @Houston911 THEY CAN DELETE THE PROOF ALL THEY WANT BUT FACTS IS FACTS .. THE OVER THE TOP ANTI-SEMITISM ON THIS FORUM IS IN NO WAY OK AND IM SURE ITS BOUT TO MAKE ITS WAY IN HERE BUT REAL RECOGNIZE

AINT NO WAY @Brooklynzson ROCKIN WIT HOW THIS FORUM MOVIN

Get Cho bytch ass up outta here "AnTi-SeMiTiSm " these motherfukking nutz

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Or maybe, just maybe Lebron has Jewish friends, business partners, investors etc whose families may have been impacted by the initial attacks. It very well could be personal to him. It's easy to say what you would do and say cause none of this is real to yall. You can be as performative as you want online with no consequence cause you are irrelevant. Lebron is a global billion dollar brand. Yall dont have million dollar investments and business partners and a bunch of employees working for you and dependent on you. The problem with social media is that everyone thinks their opinion is valid. It's not. You are not a celebrity or brand name.
Drake is Jewish and had plenty of Jewish friends
But you don’t see him take sides on social media