Lebron James sides with team blue

Budda

Superstar
Daps
:what:

What damn power do we have nikka?

Find me Arabs CRASHING OUT FINANCIALLY for black people and then you can talk.

And why the fukk should we as black people give a fukk about their issues when we are DAILY being attacked by White Supremacy and it’s non white offshoots? :mjtf:

How is not saying anything at all crashing out?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think framing a statement like this as “picking sides” is very problematic.

Truth is, unless you live in the region and/or have been effected by the almost hundred year history of violence, and terrorism all of us are speaking from second hand ignorance, propaganda, agendas and confusion.

What is definitely true is that indiscriminate killing and torture of civilians should be condemned full stop. Even if you can see historical context and understand how we got here, there’s nothing inherently wrong with Lebrons statement.

I do agree with the criticism that he should have been speaking up about the violence and innocent lives lost a long time ago if this is an issue that matters to him. But it’s not an easy thing for the average citizen to follow with the way things are reported. Even now the level of bias and propaganda in reporting is crazy. Hopefully this statement begets some reasonable discourse and understanding in Lebrons world. Instead of just more hate and finger pointing.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
pretty much MJ's media gameplan, dude ain't never said a peep about political issues and thus is just FAAAR more universally liked than Bron who is more polarizing.

I don’t agree with that either, when it comes to issues pertaining to his direct community you have to give plaudits to Bron for taken a more active approach to political issues, but this isn’t about his community and if he doesn’t have the knowledge of what’s going on it’s best to keep quiet.

MJ is exactly like Drake in that fashion though as you say.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I know which highlights my point even more.

He is Jewish which means other Jews ALREADY KNOW he denounces what happened.

How is not saying anything at all crashing out?

:what:Because he is in business with a high number of Jews financially and a bunch of them have just been killed which is being reported all over the media. How the helI can he not say something?

All Lebron did was condemn an intentional attack on civilians and condemned Hamas for doing it.

Y’all are talking like he said “fukk Palestine” or that they should be bombed or that he supports the Israeli government :mjtf:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake is Jewish and had plenty of Jewish friends
But you don’t see him take sides on social media

Is there any doubt as to where Drake's alliances are? He is pretty open about his Jewish background and support.

But the light bright canadian always gets a pass from yall anyway. He never speaks up on black causes or issues. Yall only hate on other black folks like Jordan, Jay Z, and Lebron and expect them to speak up on everything that happens in the world but thats another thread.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Is there any doubt as to where Drake's alliances are? He is pretty open about his Jewish background and support.

But the light bright canadian always gets a pass from yall anyway. He never speaks up on black causes or issues. Yall only hate on other black folks like Jordan, Jay Z, and Lebron and expect them to speak up on everything that happens in the world but thats another thread.
Bron should only speak on black issues tbh
You think Jewish communities care about the black plight ?
I doubt it

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron should only speak on black issues tbh
You think Jewish communities care about the black plight ?
I doubt it
Lebron doesn't only make money from black people. Nobody cares about you and your plight. They care about your money. That's how the world works. Those same corporations that were promoting and donating to Black lives matter don't even hire black folks. They never truly cared about black folks. But they love black folks money as we are largely consumers so they will pander when needed and jumped on the opportunity. Lebron is a global brand. Let that man pander in peace like everyone else does.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
His boy Khaled is the most famous Palestinian and that dude has been business as usual on this shyt — so why is Bron allowing his handlers to make him do this goofy shít
dj-khaled-dancing.gif

giphy.webp
giphy.webp

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yall get fake outraged about every fukking thing Lebron does or says it's not even worth wasting energy on. Like what are yall really angry about?