City of Zoes
I LOVE LEBRON
lebron-james-crying.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bron wants to be the wealthiest most powerful athlete of all time, and ironically you have to kiss a lot of Jewish ass to do so. :mjlol:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
why are you all so upset at all these black celebrities taking a side on this? do they evoke that much emotion from yall? :heh:
and i like how some of you are making it seem you're more mad at him taking a stance and not because he taking Israel side. so what if he does? Jews play a big part in his life, business and livelihood. so what if he condemns something that is happening live and so blatant that? Lebron does not owe Palestinians his support. there is no one in his crew, on his payroll, or business team that is Palestinian.

Last edited:

doggy

All Star
Daps
Lebron gets hated on no matter what he does. Just part of being that successful. You will always have haters

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This was really, really unnecessary. Could have made it a "both sides" moment at least but only mentioned half the atrocity.

Feels like a wealthy man making a financial decision.

Look at this dikkriding fakkit :mjlol:

You're a clown poster. When was the last time you made a post that anyone cared about? You let a sports beef matter more to you than racial justice or geopolitics....all you care about is kobe vs. lebron.

We all remember when you said it out loud:

Sure, but pro blackness has never been part of the narrative with kobe fans.

well-there-it-is.gif

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Weird, he never says shyt when the Israeli government slaughters men, women and children in Palestine.

I can't take anyone seriously who speaks up on this but never said a fukking word about the Isreali acts of terror towards the Palestinians. It's either performative bullshyt or they were in favor of the genocide taking place before this attack by Hamas

why would he speak on what the the Israeli government does. He speaking on an event that just happened.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Does LeBron know about the history of the land and people or did someone in his camp tell him "jump on this... it'll make it look like you are geopolitically aware"

Man just in the last 2 days I’ve learned some of the history and I can’t see how anyone would side with Israel when they can watch a 15 minute video on the history.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
why would he speak on what the the Israeli government does. He speaking on an event that just happened.

That's an event that just happened too. They cut off food, water, fuel, and electricity to 2 million people. The hospital generators will run out within three days. Most of the patients in ICUs, including babies on ventilators, will likely die.

Put millions of people into an open-air prison for decades, act surprised when terrorists emerge, then torture the people who can't leave the prison just because your actions caused terrorists to emerge.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
why are you all so upset at all these black celebrities taking a side on this? do they evoke that much emotion from yall? :heh:
and i like how some of you are making it seem you're more mad at him taking a stance and because he taking Israel side. so what if he does? Jews play a big part in his life, business and livelihood. so what if he condemns something that is happening live and so blatant that? Lebron does not own Palestinians his support. there is no one in his crew, on his payroll, or business team that is Palestinian.
We mostly don't give a shyt, though them sucking kneecaps yet ignoring Black struggle at home is fakkit shyt. Ya boy is the one making threads and wilin.
@Houston911 damn bro sccit was bushed for supporting his country?! ya’ll on some other shyt

:snoop:
And he isn't? He habitually does more than necessary. He can't resist going back and forth with people trolling. He talks slick about Blacks as if he has any right, then hides behind his girl/BM/whatever and kids. He also pretends his people do nothing wrong no matter how wrong he looks/sounds, which pisses people off. He actually respects you I assume, so why don't you tell him to slow down instead of coming on here starting shyt? He brings 75% of it on himself.

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

That's an event that just happened too. They cut off food, water, fuel, and electricity to 2 million people. The hospital generators will run out within three days. Most of the patients in ICUs, including babies on ventilators, will likely die.

Put millions of people into an open-air prison for decades, act surprised when terrorists emerge, then torture the people who can't leave the prison just because your actions caused terrorists to emerge.

why would lebron speak on how a Country decides to respond to an attack. you basically want him to co sign what happened because you feel its was justified