Lebron James sides with team blue

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Look at how excited The Penguin is that Lebron “knows his place.” I bet you couldn’t wait to rush here and post this thread. If only you had that same urgency to catch a flight to Israel and help your fellow people.

But of course not. You’re the typical coward who expects everyone else to do the dirty work and bidding of the oppressors. You’re a broke DJ Vlad and twice as ugly.

BRUH YOU TRYIN WAYYYY TOO HARD LMAO

PENGUIN? UGLIER THAN DJ VLAD??

HAVE U EVEN SEEN ME OR U TALKIN BOUT A WHOLE NOTHER PERSON U IMAGINED?

:dead:

GO TELL YOUR MOTHER

:umad:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Man never said anything about any type of hate crimes against black people either.

Buffalo and Jacksonville shooting is still fresh.

He really needs to shut up and dribble

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Look at this dikkriding fakkit :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

"For me, I've always been a guy who's took pride in knowledge of every situation that I've ever spoke on," James said following the Cavs' win over the Denver Nuggets. "And to be honest, I haven't really been on top of this issue. So it's hard for me to comment. I understand that any lives that [are] lost, what we want more than anything is prayer and the best for the family, for anyone. But for me to comment on the situation, I don't have enough knowledge about it." :mjpls:

Doesn’t know enough about tamir rice who was murdered in his own city but feels compelled to put out a statement on a conflict occurs on the other side of the globe that he also knows nothing about
Quoted in case anyone missed this. I still remember when he said this

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
This was really, really unnecessary. Could have made it a "both sides" moment at least but only mentioned half the atrocity.

Feels like a wealthy man making a financial decision.
:scust: Glad you see through that bullshyt and that you are not blindly waving your pom poms for that bald fakkit

:camby: By the way, this cemented the fact that MJ > the bald c00n, kosher dikk sucking fakkit from Akron

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Look at how excited The Penguin is that Lebron “knows his place.” I bet you couldn’t wait to rush here and post this thread. If only you had that same urgency to catch a flight to Israel and help your fellow people.

But of course not. You’re the typical coward who expects everyone else to do the dirty work and bidding of the oppressors. You’re a broke DJ Vlad and twice as ugly.
:russ: