Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
0 clicks

65145045-11492933-West_sat_next_to_Jones_with_a_bible_placed_in_front_of_him_At_ti-a-144_1669954899446.jpg

HOW CAN U KNO ITS “TRASH” IF U GAVE IT ZERO CLICKS

:dead:

TELLIN ON YASELF

THE OVERWHELMING CONSENSUS WONT CHANGE NO MATTER HOW BAD U WANT IT TO HOE

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
20231012-042950.jpg

stop projecting you bytch made neanderthal, I could never be a sun allergic crakka and the adjecent you are. Off yourself p*ssy. ain't no one rocking with you small hat weirdos, you think imma rock with a group controlling and manipulating the content my people have to digest and get programmed by? naw never that. again go to cacdit you'll get more like minded cacs on your team.
:picard::mjlol:

And of course Bron does, he's been sucking their kneecaps and licking their boots for a minute.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Basically, you look at living patterns, wealth distribution, the surveillance and policing of black neighborhoods, food deserts, and other factors you can easily argue it is

Don't feed that troll. You gotta go back to the jim crow era to even find a comparable version of America to match Israel today.

Netanyahu will bomb a whole apartment complex to kill one Hamas member. What Hamas did was horrible but Israel has already matched the civilian body count.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
SO IN YOUR MIND ISRAEL JUST ENJOYS FUCCIN WIT PALESTINIANS BECAUSE ITS FUN

NOTHIN TO DO WIT SECURITY, RIGHT?

JUST MAKIN SURE BECAUSE A LOT OF LIBERALS DO PUSH THAT NARRATIVE
I’m not focusing on the why.
They are doing what they are doing and it needs to be condemned!!

This is plan evil & genocidal.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Sometimes silence is the best statement.

He tried..it's been several days since the war started and he's only saying something now

His Jewish masters forced him to finally make a statement. Probably wrote it for him too because he wasn't bothered.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

"For me, I've always been a guy who's took pride in knowledge of every situation that I've ever spoke on," James said following the Cavs' win over the Denver Nuggets. "And to be honest, I haven't really been on top of this issue. So it's hard for me to comment. I understand that any lives that [are] lost, what we want more than anything is prayer and the best for the family, for anyone. But for me to comment on the situation, I don't have enough knowledge about it." :mjpls:

Doesn’t know enough about tamir rice who was murdered in his own city but feels compelled to put out a statement on a conflict occurs on the other side of the globe that he also knows nothing about

KGlock

All Star
Daps
:childplease:

WE ARE RELIGIOUSLY OBLIGATED TO STAY CLEAN

YOUR HANDS LOOK LIKE U BEEN DIGGIN FOR A FEATHER IN CRACKED CEMENT ALL MONTH HOMIE

DO BETTER
stfu you crooked hook nose crakka stay exposing your inferiority complex. ain't shyt spectacular from my finger than it being melinated. go on and actually fight for your fakkit ass country against the hammas instead of crying on message boards for allegiance from people that don't even even like you negative rep -20k loser :russ:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Don't feed that troll. You gotta go back to the jim crow era to even find a comparable version of America to match Israel today.

Netanyahu will bomb a whole apartment complex to kill one Hamas member. What Hamas did was horrible but Israel has already matched the civilian body count.

:mjlol:

MENTAL ILLNESS LADIES N GENTLEMEN

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
stfu you crooked hook nose crakka. ain't shyt different from my finger than it being melinated. go on and actually fight for your fakkit ass country against the hammas instead of crying on message boards for allegiance from people that don't even even like you negative rep -10k loser :russ:

:dead:

:umad:

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Look at how excited The Penguin is that Lebron “knows his place.” I bet you couldn’t wait to rush here and post this thread. If only you had that same urgency to catch a flight to Israel and help your fellow people.

But of course not. You’re the typical coward who expects everyone else to do the dirty work and bidding of the oppressors. You’re a broke DJ Vlad and twice as ugly.